LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Due to Covid-19, we are 100% remote for the foreseeable future. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center overlooking Lady Bird Lake and enjoying panoramic city views. The open floor plan with breakout rooms encourages collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success. This position could also be remote- based.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. And we’re doing that while nurturing consideration for humanity. We give back to our community and encourage all people to come as they are and find their own version of personal and professional harmony here. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
What You'll Do:
The Director of Product Management (DPM) is in a leadership position, responsible for the delivery of the product roadmap by prioritizing product development initiatives and owning the specification, development, and release processes of the LogicMonitor Platform. You will inspire the Product Management team to do the best work of their careers in a team environment with high trust, no fear of conflict, commitment, accountability, and attention to results. The Director of Product Management will ensure development efforts meet user needs, are aligned with company goals, and result in product shipped in a consistent, predictable cadence in alignment with an Agile based development process. Working in a collaborative manner with other functional teams (Sales, Marketing, etc.) on the product roadmap and through market analysis and KPI evaluation, the Director of Product Management will contribute heavily in helping to define the product strategy.
- Delivery of the product roadmap in a predictable manner
- Management of the Product Management team members in an inspirational manner that ensures their success
- Comprehensive performance management of the Product Management team including hiring, training, active coaching and setting aggressive and realistic objectives
- Strong bilateral relations with other department heads (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Professional Services, Support and Development)
- Leadership in pushing and maintaining Agile development best practices
- Maintenance of KPIs used to measure product usage
- Lead and perform market research to identify opportunities and quantify the business case for new projects. Prioritize product initiatives focused on growth, usage, and revenue - working with multiple stakeholders
- Continued satisfaction of existing customer base: Champion the Voice of the Customer by leading market research related to product place, price, and promotion
- Ensure product voice is represented at all customer events by regularly attending roadshows and visiting customers
- Own A/B testing and experimentation: identify areas for improvements, define methodology and technical requirements and drive experiments to optimize the platform
- Evaluate complimentary products (Network configuration management, external security scans, other) for existing market fit, investment required, opportunity cost, and potential revenue stream to determine priority within existing roadmap
What You'll Need:
- BS/BA or equivalent in CS or related technical field
- 8-10+ years experience managing SaaS products in Monitoring or equivalent systems engineering space (e.g. Infrastructure, Security, Cloud, etc.)
- 4+ years in a management or leadership position in a Product Management team
- Experience driving innovative creative solutions in both experience design and technology
- Understanding of agile development processes and market validation techniques
- You can think macro on roadmap and business needs and micro on day-to-day product design and development
- Ability to use analytical data about product usage and adoption to drive further product investment to expose further value to customers