Director of Product at SciPlay
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:58 p.m. (CST) on Friday, October 1, 2021
SciPlay, is a global leader focused in providing an ever-expanding portfolio of robust iGaming and Social Casino solutions to the global gaming industry. To put it simply - we make Mobile and Facebook games that are fun to play, fun to make, and we're growing like crazy! SciPlay's reach is made possible by the expertise of our rock star teams and game makers. Want to be part of a fast-paced company that lands in the Top 1% of Social Casino games? See more details below!Job Description Summary:SciPlay is a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web platforms, providing highly entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day for their authenticity, engagement and fun.SciPlay currently offers nine core games, including social casino games Jackpot Party Casino, Gold Fish Casino Slots, Hot Shot Casino and Quick Hit Slots, and casual games MONOPOLY Slots, Bingo Showdown, 88 Fortunes Slots, Backgammon Live, and Solitaire Pet Adventure with offices all over the world!Job Summary:The Director of Product is in charge of defining games vision and strategy. They will direct and work with the Product Leads on managing the game in a live environment and on creating the mechanics and features that will improve the game's performance according to the defined strategy. The Product Team reporting to them is responsible for:
- Define the vision and strategy for the product and execute the product's roadmap against them
- Continuously asses the game's performance and find opportunities for improvements and optimizations
- Conducting A/B tests to isolate the impact of individual features / changes and evaluate the results of these tests.
- Develop, train, and support the entire product team along with the Analytics department to provide a complete analysis of each element of our social/mobile products to drive revenue and meet the product goals.
- Supervise the Product Managers across the game team.
- Create statistical models to predict the revenue and population impacts of in-game mechanics and new features.
- Ensure that each Product Manager is meeting the goals and execution expectations.
- Provide Creative input and Design comprehensive testing strategies for features that will be tested in-game across multiple products
- Review weekly KPIs and proactively identify opportunities, trends, and threats to the product.
- Keep up-to-date on notable social/mobile/casino competitors.
- 7+ Years experience
- Experience in Gaming, Social/Mobile, Casino required.
- SQL and Data-mining experience
- Expert Excel Skills
- Strong understanding of statistical significance in datasets.
- Understanding of forecasting and statistical modeling
- Agile/Scrum software development experience
- Critical Thinking and Creative Problem Solving
- Ability to develop positive relationships and communicate effectively with Marketing, Design, Developers, QA, Analysts and Producers.
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Competitive salaries and annual bonuses alongside matching 401k and other competitive benefits.
- Strong commitment to work/life balance
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Fully stocked gameroom featuring current generation consoles and titles, shuffle board tables, foosball tables, and arcade cabinets (including our prized 5v5 cabinet ultra-rare copy of Killer Queen!)
- Brand new, shiny, and aesthetically pleasing 10,000 sq ft office located in the Arboretum area in Austin
Read Full Job Description