It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Since launching in 2010, WP Engine has become the world’s leading WordPress Digital Experience Platform (DXP), now with over 100,000 customers in 140 countries. We’re proud of the technology and service we offer our customers that move their businesses forward faster. At WP Engine, we strive to do the best work of our careers, and feel empowered to do what is right for our customers. We love investing in employee success and uncovering opportunities for you, the best, to get better. 99 percent of employees believe you’re made to feel welcome at WP Engine. Be you. Be here.What's cool about this job.
Are you passionate about crafting content that cuts through the noise to educate and excite technical buyers? In this new position, we are looking for a field enablement whiz to join our Product Marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Group Manager of Product Marketing, you will lead the content strategy to enable global sellers and customer success managers, and proactively monitor the competitive landscape to provide insights that guide the go-to-market strategy of WP Engine’s Enterprise product portfolio. Your goal will be to ensure customer-facing teams are equipped to clearly articulate our competitive differentiators and confidently deliver our key messages in order to amplify WP Engine's value proposition.
Sound like you? We can’t wait to have you on board!The day to day.
- Develop technical content and competitive intel assets based on a deep understanding of WP Engine’s products, the market, target personas and buyers' needs, including: one-pagers, whitepapers, battle cards, and sales decks.
- Generate or guide creation of one-to-many content pieces including blog posts, webinars, and explainer videos for tech-savvy targets.
- Conduct ongoing market research and analysis of competitors’ products, positioning and customer acquisition strategies.
- Quickly validate and share information with the field as market dynamics change, new buyer needs emerge, and in response to competitive tactics.
- Maintain internal roadmap presentations and internal + external release communications.
- Manage the field enablement content repository and ensure that all information is up-to-date and easily accessible.
- Solicit feedback and perform ongoing analysis to ensure field enablement assets are being embraced and contributing to closed deals, customer retention and expansion.
- Optimize WP Engine’s win/loss research program.
- Support coordination of global go-to-market launches and roll-outs of field enablement and assets to serve Sales and Customer Success.
- Develop a competitive intelligence dashboard and distribute weekly competitive updates.
5+ years of relevant work experience in B2B technical marketing, product marketing, developer marketing or competitive intelligence.
- Proven ability to synthesize complex concepts and information into clear, easy-to-consume content.
- Experience commanding field enablement and competitive projects, including win/loss analysis, market analysis, collateral creation and field training.
- Exceptional written + verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Solid understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications, content management systems and marketing automation apps.
- High degree of resourcefulness and energy, coupled with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects to take them to successful completion.
- Passion to serve customers and desire to have a positive impact.
- BA/BS degree, or relevant work experience.
Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in our company)
Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
Paid Family Leave - 16 weeks for primary caregivers and 5 weeks for secondary caregivers- fully paid
Up to 4% 401(k) Match (Make the most of retirement)
Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, AD&D, STD & LTD)
Generous Vacation Time (Did you say road trip?)
Downtown parking and catered lunches at our NEW office
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.