Frontend Developer at ShipperHQ
ShipperHQ is a bootstrapped startup with an office in Austin, TX (Southwest Parkway) making a big impact in the eCommerce Shipping space. Founded in 2009, we are a premier shipping experience manager for eCommerce sites, selling to clients large and small around the world. We have a fantastic reputation and are recognized for our high-quality service. Our SaaS product, ShipperHQ, launched in 2015 and is growing quickly!
Our product team is looking for a front end developer that can help implement updates to our website from both a marketing and product perspective. This work will require a wide range of skills across design and development. You will collaborate with a fast-paced team of designers and developers to help tell ShipperHQ’s story and bridge the gap between design and technical implementation. In addition, our ideal candidate will act as a strategic problem solver, helping to make complex processes simple for the end user and improve our in-app experiences.
If you are based in Austin, TX you will be working in our HQ office with a fantastic team of creative, driven people, but we are also considering remote candidates for this position.
The developer we are looking for will:
- Analyze and optimize application for maximum efficiency, scalability and performance
- Submit thoroughly reviewed code that has passed a high standard of QA before technical review
- Work closely with designers and back end developers to implement functional UI
- Integrate 3rd party connections for marketing tools
- Manage multiple projects at once and change priorities as needed
- Contribute to the development, maintenance, and continuous improvement of the product design process
- Be a meticulous time manager who can balance several open projects and maximize productivity on tight timelines
- Have strong communications skills and daily transparency on your progress with remote team members
Nice to have:
- Hands on experience on development frameworks like React.js and Node.js
- User experience advocate with background in UX research and/or UI best practices
When applying, please provide:
- A link to your portfolio of your work that is relevant for this role.
- A personal note about yourself highlighting why you feel like this role is a good fit
- A link to your LinkedIn profile
- Your resume
Job Type: Full-time