Group Manager, Product Operations at Juniper Square
Our mission is to make the world’s private capital markets more efficient, transparent, and accessible. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets and as a result bringing access to millions who don’t currently benefit from one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology—all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization—we want to hear from you. We’ve doubled our team in each of the past four years while maintaining an excellent culture and staying true to our values. We are well-funded and building for the long-term. We need YOU to help us achieve our mission.About your role
As a team lead in the Product Operations organization, your primary responsibility will be taking on a leadership role within the organization and managing a team of Product Operations Managers. You will be a critical thought partner, responsible for executing on strategic and operational initiatives, notably the growth and development of the Product Operations organization.
The Product Operations organization is responsible for onboarding new customers onto the Juniper Square platform, ensuring the necessary foundation to achieve the maximum value from Juniper Square products and services. In this role, you’ll work directly with clients, get experience with real estate investment structures and data, become an expert in our product, and be a key leader within the Product Operations team.
In this role, you will contribute excellent communication skills and a bias to action, be a fast and creative problem solver, and demonstrate an ability to build effective partnerships across functions. You will also demonstrate the ability to get complex things done and drive organization-wide impact.What you'll do
- Lead, manage and grow a team of highly skilled, customer-driven and results-oriented Product Operations Managers responsible for onboarding new clients to our products and services.
- Serve as the primary escalation point for questions and issues related to implementation and utilize data and analysis in day-to-day decision making
- Execute on onboardings for complex accounts, coordinating internal and external project teams, pairing execution with a commercial mindset
- Manage strategy and operational elements by adhering to established KPIs and goals and delivering on those as the company continues to scale and grow. Evaluate and continually improve ways of working, resource allocation and forecasting to improve efficiency and efficacy
- Serve as the voice of Product Operations across the company to celebrate team achievements and represent team needs
- Serve as the voice of the customer and drive ongoing product roadmap and development efforts for our internal tools, product feature enhancements and services
- Maintain deep understanding of and reinforce the Juniper Square vision in the department and have a team first mentality
- Be a culture ambassador for the company and live company values day in and day out
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of experience in SaaS in software operations, customer success or professional services
- Skilled people leader with 2+ years in a people management capacity
- Experience building a team, including recruiting, hiring and onboarding new team members a plus
- Strong and empathetic leader; able to work effectively cross-functionally
- Excellent project management skills, including experience in developing operational efficiencies
- Strong attention to detail; analytical and inquisitive nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Significant experience working with complex datasets in Excel
- Empathy for customers, and passion for helping them
- Self-starter personality; comfort with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
At Juniper Square, we're building a company where all kinds of people from all walks of life are valued and respected. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. If you think this job sounds like you, come join us! We'd love to hear from you.