Group Product Manager, Consumer at Favor
| Austin | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:04 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, September 21, 2021
At Favor, we’re doing more than providing consumers with the best on-demand delivery experience. We’re building a community of Runners who can work how they want, when they want. And we’re doing all this while growing local businesses.
We put people in the center of everything we do. Our product team advocates for our diverse users and our business, finding creative ways to serve them both. We’re looking for a Group Product Manager to help manage our talented product team and help Favor grow to become a household name in Texas and beyond.
- Own the cohesive product strategy for the Consumer app roadmap
- Own part of the Consumer roadmap yourself, focusing on helping customers search for and discover the most relevant content in the app
- Manage the team of product managers that work on the Consumer experience, helping to evolve expertise in product strategy, collaboration with engineering, prioritization, data analysis, and stakeholder management
- Responsible for the process, resource management, and execution of the team, coordinating strategy across product managers and squads
- Work with product managers, engineering managers, designers, researchers, and stakeholders to develop the roadmap and product vision
- Thoughtfully coordinate company-wide communication about the roadmap, telling the story of our users and our product goals and strategy
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of product management experience
- 1-2 years of mentoring or managing more junior product managers and advising on product strategy
- A track record of delivering great products that lead to great business results
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Has managed product managers and is passionate about coaching others and helping them succeed
- Has collaborated with product managers to align multiple roadmaps and work streams around a common vision or strategy
- Thrives while leading in a fast paced, regularly changing environment. You turn chaos into order, and you love doing it. People look to you for guidance in times of turmoil.
- Is most comfortable when there’s too much to do. You aren’t easily overwhelmed and you prioritize tasks naturally. You’re not afraid to focus on one thing at a time when it’s needed.
- Has high dynamic range. You are able to see the big picture but comfortable diving deep into the details. You’re not above rolling up your sleeves and doing the grunt work.
- Loves great products. You are excited by thoughtful design and you appreciate attention to detail and fine craft.
- Shows confidence AND humility. You’re able to make decisions with the wisdom to change course as soon as needed.
- Is able to collaborate with a diverse group of individuals without drama.
At Favor, we believe that to Run Texas, we need to represent Texas. By putting Community First, we honor the diversity of our backgrounds and experiences through sharing our unique voices. Our community grows when we challenge ourselves to learn and see the world from another’s view. We are committed to growing a team with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description