Group Product Manager
Spreetail is a profitable and growing ecommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and out think the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
Success Looks like…
We expect successful people to manage themselves and drive the results that impact our larger goals. We will hold you accountable to the work you do and the results you drive. Here are some things we want you to impact.
As a Group Product Manager, you will:
- Lead product management for one or more of four critical areas of the ecommerce customer experience: Discovery, Decision, Transaction, or Post Purchase.
- Build, inspire and develop your product management team. Support the recruiting efforts of the company as we establish and grow Spreetail’s Austin office.
- Collaboratively partner with internal stakeholders including marketing, merchandising, customer service, and engineering to develop a roadmap and backlog of site functionality.
- Become an expert in the Spreetail customer and behavioral data in your product area, and leverage that understanding to drive the right product decisions at the right time.
- Set the direction that inspires and supports multiple cross-functional scrum teams to consistently design and deliver new functionality and a frictionless shopping experience across web and mobile web.
- Shift to a hands-on product manager as needed - support a fully dedicated scrum team while directly managing other product managers.
- Help establish product management best practices.
You should have:
- 5+ years experience in product management with consumer-facing products at scale
- 3+ years in ecommerce product management experience (preferred)
- 2+ years directly managing product managers
- Proven success with multiple project launches
- Well-versed in scrum and agile practices
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to put in the necessary hours each week to get the job done and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Beach getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment