At Coder, we believe that developers should spend their time writing code, not getting their development environment working or waiting for their builds to run. Coder moves software development to the cloud, centralizing your organization’s development initiatives and offering improvements in development velocity and enterprise security. Developers focus on their projects and the end product, not on setup or waiting. Our software has over 40,000 stars on GitHub, and is used by some of the world's largest enterprises. We're working closely with some of the most important companies every day to shape the future of remote development through Coder.
We’re looking for people who want to come along on the adventure and build a world where developers can stay in flow, and companies can code at the speed of thought. Are you excited about working closely with others to build something new? Are you comfortable with the idea that you’ll be expected to roll up your sleeves and get things done? Are you the kind of person who doesn’t wait around for other people to solve problems? Are you someone who values open communication, embraces change, and collaborates with enthusiasm? Then we’d love to have you here at Coder!
This position will play a pivotal role in serving the company’s operational needs across sales and marketing. Your primary focus will be on maintaining, optimizing, and executing marketing and sales systems to support the end-to-end customer journey.
You are someone who:
- Cares deeply about supporting the customer journey, from acquisition to activation to superfan, and wants to help us improve the experience for our customers with data.
- Is collaborative to the core: you’re as comfortable working with marketing as you are with engineering. You see the value of collaboration and execution over department boundaries and organizational hierarchy.
- Is a semi-expert in Salesforce and can pick up new marketing and sales systems quickly (Hubspot, Outreach, and Google Analytics are some of the ones we use here at Coder.)
- Loves running reports, sharing metrics, and uncovering insights that help us make better, data-informed decisions.
- Has at least 2-5 years of experience supporting marketing and/or sales teams in a fast-paced environment.
You’ll love working at Coder if you:
- Are analytical and obsessed with understanding and solving problems
- Are a skilled communicator capable of receiving and articulating complex ideas
- Have meticulous attention to detail
- Provide data-informed recommendations with clear priorities
- Are open-minded, comfortable with ambiguity and change
We believe that the interview process should be consistent and enjoyable. We prefer to have the entire process take no more than 3 full weeks. During these 3 weeks you will be able to meet a mix of individual contributors, managers, and one of our Co-Founders. If you interview for a position that requires a take home assessment, we will compensate you for your work and time spent.
What Makes Coder Different?
Coder is an engineering-first organization. Our product is built by engineers, for engineers. We’re committed to building an organization and product optimized for engineering happiness. You can expect a fast-paced workflow and minimal meetings. Coder is a remote first company with our HQ in Austin, TX. 🤠
Our basic requirements for employment are:
- A passion for your craft
- A desire to be successful
If you do not meet the above criteria, but still believe that you can deliver results, please write a brief description detailing how you intend to do that
We are an Equal Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, age, national origin, military status, religion, or disability or any other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description