Growth Product Manager
Medici is a mobile healthcare platform that empowers doctors to communicate securely and efficiently with their patients – saving time and money while providing quality care. We are making a telemedicine experience that is truly effortless and accessible.
Medici is secure and compliant technology that allows doctors to deliver care via chat, audio, and video, accept payment, e-prescribe, and much more. We have a vision to change the way doctors and patients interact and improve how healthcare is delivered. We are a global and rapidly growing startup focused on building a culture of innovation, collaboration and leadership in healthcare tech.
Medici is an equal opportunity employer.
About This Role
As the Growth Product Manager you will build and lead the team primarily responsible for driving doctor and patient adoption, engagement, satisfaction, and sharing of Medici.
This is a senior or director level role that is critical to our company's success.
The Growth Product Manager will establish overall growth strategy and roadmap. You will drive a culture of constant experimentation and data driven learning on your team and throughout the company. Your team will build product experiences and infrastructure in order to grow the business. You’ll own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of growth initiatives focused on unlocking remarkable experiences for doctors and patients. You’ll drive decision-making through quantitative results, qualitative research, and customer insights.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a vibrant growth team comprising user experience, analytics, and engineering
- Establish overall growth strategy
- Develop a roadmap of experiments to determine what will drive growth, prioritizing based on effort, likelihood of success, and upside
- Ensure the right data infrastructure is in place to enable analysis of experimental results
- Collaborate with marketing to ensure the best likelihood of success
- Integrate user research, market analysis, and customer feedback into product plans
- Inform product decisions with quantitative and qualitative data
What You'll Bring
- You have led or played a key role on a successful growth team
- Bonus for experience in a rapidly growing startup
- Ability to ship experiences that make a positive difference to key business metrics
- Deep understanding of analytics relevant to growth strategy
- Deep empathy for customers
- A passion for improving healthcare
- Great writing and speaking skills
- Comfortable working with a globally distributed team
- Fantastic analytical abilities paired with a good understanding of technical and architectural concerns
- You are resourceful, creative, and ambitious