Growth Product Manager at Self Financial
Self Financial is a venture-backed, high-growth FinTech company with a mission to increase economic inclusion and financial resilience by empowering people to build credit and build savings.
We're looking for people who share our passion and are driven to tackle challenges, find solutions and make the financial space better for the communities we serve.
Our team is passionate about challenging the status quo of the credit industry by providing people accessible tools to take control of their credit. Executing our mission requires deep collaboration across our teams to ensure our products reach the people who can benefit from them the most, particularly the100 million+ Americans who have no or low credit.
Who You Are
You have strong empathy for users, a drive to discover and resolve their pain points and use quantitative and qualitative data to guide your hypotheses. You use that customer discovery to shape the product direction. You thrive in a fast paced, fast growing start up environment. You understand the importance of collaborating with other teams and can act quickly as the decision-maker when required. You have a passion for our mission of helping people to build credit and save money.
What You Will Do
- Establish a shared vision across the team by building consensus on Growth priorities, to develop your Growth roadmap that can include, but is not limited to Partnerships, signup funnel conversion optimization, referrals, and product SEO
- Perform quantitative and qualitative research (a/b testing, survey data, usability studies) to identify Growth opportunities and inform product decisions for increasing our customer base
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products and experiments that help us grow our customer base
- Author requirements and feature documentation and manage the day-to-day ceremonies, from planning to sprints to stand ups and retros, to execute against your roadmap
- Rapidly iterate on the product offering using customer feedback
- Work closely with your Growth pod of Engineering, Design, and Analytics to ensure clarity of purpose, requirements, and execution
- Partner with marketing, compliance, legal, and operations teams to build software collaboratively and inclusively
- Evaluate competitive landscape and stay informed of latest trends in Fintech and consumer Apps in general
What you Bring
- 3+ years experience as a Growth product manager, with prior experience in Fintech preferred
- Keen understand of growth loops
- Top notch analytical skills
- Ability to synthesize
- Experience creating a roadmap, working with partner teams to drive consensus and execution
- Experience conducting user research to educate product design
- Strong analytical skills, competence in SQL, and experience with tools for doing data analysis
Our perks include:
- Stock options
- Quarterly performance-based bonuses
- Generous employer-paid health, vision, and dental insurance coverage
- Flexible vacation policy
- Educational assistance
- Free gym membership
- Free at-home workout through Sworkit
- Casual dress code
- Team building events and activities
- Remote work arrangements/ flexible work schedule
- Monthly $100 COVID stipend
Self Financial requires all employees hired to successfully pass a background check.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.