Head of Mobile Game Publishing at AdAction Interactive
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:36 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, September 25, 2019
Named one of Built In Austin’s 2019 Best Places to Work, AdAction Interactive is looking for a Head of Mobile Game Publishing to lead our new business venture. This is a critical role for the company that will drive growth and bring expertise to our new mobile game publishing line. The ideal candidate is an ambitious, passionate, game loving self-starter who has a strong mobile game publishing background and can teach us a thing or two.
In this role, you’ll support multiple game projects, know what an amazing game experience looks like and will know how to help the team achieve success. To succeed in this role, you will continuously analyze sales, market and game trends to ensure our team is maximizing opportunities. You will manage a team responsible for customer life cycle management, with a focus on paid user acquisition/performance marketing, game data analytics and monetization/retention.
- Provide strong leadership, vision and team building skills for our new mobile game publishing division.
- Lead the development and execution of a program to evaluate external developers and their games for potential publishing partnerships, as well as the formation of such publishing agreement terms.
- Build and manage our growth marketing program, including ASO, viral growth, and ROI-positive paid acquisition.
- Work closely with our Data team to produce analytics-driven insights & recommendations that inform and complement the Development, User Acquisition and Monetization teams.
- Build and manage best in class monetization and retention strategies with a focus on collaborating with game developers to improve game economies, features and systems that drive retention and monetization (both in-app purchases and ad revenue).
- Work with external developers to provide support in game development objectives, which include but are not limited to trend analysis, focus group testing/play testing, content management, road map planning, marketing strategies and monetization.
- Effectively manage a team of user acquisition and monetization managers and in-house developers.
- Attendance at industry conferences, as appropriate.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s preferred.
- Substantial experience in roles focused on mobile game publishing, with preference for experience in the entire life cycle of a game.
- Strong familiarity with iOS, Android and Facebook games marketplaces, trends and best practices.
- Record of accomplishment in driving initiatives around performance marketing, analytics and monetization in mobile game publishing.
- Strong project management experience and ability to work with and manage cross functional units to advance business objectives.
- Proven ability to build/recruit and cultivate a strong team.
- Track record of utilizing and understanding how analytics play an extensive role in all publishing functions.
- Genuine passion for gaming.
- You’re a strong communicator with the ability to effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others.
- Familiarity with current tools and platforms, and vendors servicing mobile games.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues across different disciplines and locations to achieve results.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and prioritize work to meet specific deadlines required.
- Must be self-motivated, results oriented and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
AdAction celebrates individuality and we value each other’s hard work by celebrating with exciting activities, lavish happy hours, complimentary meals, seasonal sports, and an all-inclusive staff retreat. We offer a flexible work schedule, including generous PTO, and a benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance and up to 6% 401k matching.
Read Full Job Description