Head of Product Strategy & Offline Marketing
We’re a company founded by engineers, comprised of engineers, building the world’s largest cloud learning and transformation platform with a bold mission – giving individuals and businesses the chance to change their trajectory. Our fun and engaging courses have helped 900,000+ engineers learn to cloud, and we’re just getting started!
Working at A Cloud Guru
We’re a smart, tight-knit team that is passionate about our purpose. We work hard, learn together and laugh together. We look for people who are excited to work with purpose and who bring their own unique quirkiness. We’re proud to say we champion diversity and are committed to making coming to work an enjoyable experience for all.
Champion our customers: We connect with and truly care about our customers
Be thoughtful but decisive: We move swiftly and confidently with grounded logic
Learn all the things: We bring insatiable curiosity to our roles every day
Be hungry, stay humble: We always bring our A-game, never our ego
Keep it fun: Above all, have fun and make 'em smile!
Our people matter to us! We understand that everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers, so we ensure our employees have access to perks and benefits that include:
- 4 weeks of PTO per year
- Generous gender neutral paid parental leave
- Family Planning Benefit
- A Cloud Guru Idea Hours - We set aside 2 hours per week to learn something new!
- Catered lunch three times a week
- A well stocked fridge and kitchen
- Quarterly continuing education budget
The Head of Product Strategy & Offline Marketing Role:
As A Cloud Guru's Head of Product Strategy & Offline Marketing, you will lead a talented team of Marketing professionals that oversee our core product positioning, new product/feature development strategy, and marketing support for Sales at A Cloud Guru.
You and your team will define market requirements, craft our value proposition, and work extremely closely with our Product team to develop data-driven new features and products. The ideal candidate will be highly strategic and excited to get their hands dirty with data.
As the Head of Product Strategy & Offline Marketing, you’ll get to
- Partner with Product team to develop the product strategy by analyzing our competition, identifying product and feature gaps, sizing opportunities and prioritizing based on ROI
- Create the story behind our products and features by articulating a cohesive value proposition that is easily understood by prospects and customers
- Conduct regular qualitative and quantitative research to inform product strategies and market segmentation
- Lead, mentor, and develop a team of marketers
We are looking for someone who can:
- Be a strategic partner to our Product team and advise on product features based on quantitate data
- Analyze and understand customer behavior data, with experience using it to drive decision making process
- Develop marketing collateral that is driven by in-depth research and will drive results in our B2B Sales channel
- Track, measure and report against objectives
- Lead a team while keeping it fun!
If you have the following experience we'd love to hear from you!
- 10+ years strategic marketing or management consulting experience, preferably with 5+ years of experience in the B2B SaaS space
- Highly analytical and data-driven, familiarity with Amplitude, Looker, Tableau, SQL or equivalent
- Extensive experience in innovation, new product development and business cases, familiarity of the cloud/SaaS is a plus!
- Top-notch messaging, positioning, and storytelling
- Experience in Management Consulting, Analytics/Data, or other highly analytical roles
Does this sound like you? Want to help us teach the world to cloud? Get in touch, we’d love to talk!