Head of Product at Living Security
Founded in 2017, Living Security’s mission is to help prevent cybersecurity breaches with a human risk management solution that does more than meet compliance needs, it also truly changes behavior. Living Security believes empowering people is the key to ending cybersecurity breaches, picking up where traditional security awareness training drops off. Gamified learning and immersive experiences engage and educate users, while the science-backed, tech-enabled platform uniquely provides CISOs the ability to measure training efficacy and program ROI.
Named one of Austin’s Best Places to Work, the Living Security team is composed of 75+ cybersecurity professionals committed to transforming security awareness training as we know it and turning end users into the enterprise’s greatest asset against cybercrime. Living Security is trusted by security-minded organizations like CVS Health, MasterCard, Verizon, MassMutual, Biogen, AmerisourceBergen, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan, and Target. Learn more at www.livingsecurity.com.
While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!Job Description
Living Security is looking for a Product Leader to take the reins from the CSO and Co-founder in building an efficient, creative and enterprise-focused product delivery team. This leader will take over a team of hungry and highly capable product managers, product designers and UI/UX Designers. As a startup in its hyper-growth stage, with 3 independent products in different phases of development-- quality, stickiness, and scalability have become our marching order. With multiple cross-team/cross-product projects on the roadmap, we need a leader who can dive in and help tease out the intricacies of such a complex mission. This position will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer, with a highly collaborative relationship with the Chief Strategy Officer.
In this role you will:
- Mature the product delivery team, driving a quality-driven approach with their decision-making and leadership
- Focus on prioritizing product enhancements, and innovations to help drive top-line revenue goals for both new business and existing business
- Work with CSO to develop 6-month cross-product roadmap
- Help develop and bring a brand new product, in a brand new field, Unify, to market
- Work with internal stakeholders to mature existing go-to-market processes that include, but are not limited to product documentation, marketing, training, client support, sales support
- Experience bringing a new product to market
- Experience scaling a startup through multiple rounds of growth at a fast-paced technology business
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of software, technology, or product management
- At least 3 years of people management experience
- Great people skills paired an ability to influence
- Demonstrated ability to manage and lead cross-functioning teams
- Familiarity with leveraging research and insights to inform product strategy
- Cybersecurity SaaS Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business
- Experience scaling an early stage SaaS start up to IPO
Perks of Living Security:
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short term disability, life insurance, 401(k)
- Competitive salary
- Responsible PTO policy and paid holidays
- Work remote and flex-time options
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.