Invitae makes genetic testing an integral part of the patient journey.
The product team works cross-functionally to help achieve Invitae’s mission. We are responsible for the full product cycle from strategy to execution, and iteration to experimentation. We are highly cross-functional, working closely with our designers, engineers,, operations and genetic counselors.
You’re an experienced product leader who has the basics of PMing down and can take on complex projects where the solution is not clear from the outset. You have a history of shipping quality products and working with a diverse set of stakeholders. You’re interested in global needs of our users.
#1 -- You will change patient’s lives on a daily basis.
#2 -- You will have the scale to impact millions.
#3 -- We are on the cutting edge of medicine.
What you will do
- Develop a deep understanding of our global user needs and drive global product requirements across multiple groups balancing user and business needs.
- Identify local geographical needs with regards to product, payment platforms, communication requirements, regulatory requirements, and language in order to localize accordingly.
- Create, iterate, and evangelize your product roadmap. Break down projects into MVPs to test your assumptions.
- Problem-solve across the organization. Predict problems and solve them before they impact teams.
- Think big; create game-changing ideas and leverage them for multiple customer segments across over 100 countries.
- Be hands on, dedicated and have the skills to craft what’s needed.
- Mentor, lead, and inspire others.
What you bring:
- Bachelors and/or Masters Degree
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience in leading large, high-profile and complex products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent planning, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong bias to action
- Strong background in globalization of a US product to non-US locales
- Experience working in healthcare.
- Domain knowledge in clinical genetics.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.