“Making Healthcare Right. Together.” is the cornerstone of all we do. Our vision is to deliver the best healthcare experience by putting brilliant minds, empathetic hearts and personalized technology to work to create meaningful relationships between our members and Care Partners. To successfully achieve our mission and vision as we operate in a dynamic health care environment, we expect Bright People to embody and uphold our core values in work and interactions, both internal and external: Be Purposeful, Be Authentic, Be Brave, Be Positive, Be Respectful, and Be Accountable.
Bright Health’s Lead Product Manager will own a cornerstone product on the Data Products team to support the creation of data products & solutions for Bright Health Group, Bright HealthCare, NeueHealth and external customers. This position will work with stakeholders across the company to distill common needs, define executable requirements, and build useful features from the ground up. Collaborators will include fellow product owners, data scientists, engineers, executive leadership, business analysts, market managers, clinical leadership and operations as needed to support the full life cycle of product development. Technical platforms and analytic differentiators are critical to realizing our mission, and in this position will play a leading role in determining how best to use technical resources to support Bright Health’s efforts to revolutionize the payer industry.
- Define and drive product vision and strategy in alignment with the Bright Health Product Strategy within the Data Products Division.
- Create detailed roadmaps, prioritize relentlessly, and communicate trade-offs internally.
- Drive alignment across business stakeholders on both product strategy and functionality.
- Create Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) that align business needs with technical design.
- Manage teams to drive the entire product development cycle from strategic planning to launch and post-launch optimization.
- Work closely with engineering and data science to represent the voice of key stakeholders during the development process.
- Document and disseminate both internal and external documentation and reference materials.
- Identify and fix process gaps around execution, roll-out, and ongoing support of software projects.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree in a business or technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Six (6) or more years’ experience building technology products.
- Three (3) or more years’ experience owning products from conception through launch.
- Experience coordinating multiple cross-functional teams and initiatives, ideally through an Agile framework.
- Experience in healthcare is strongly preferred.
- Ability to deconstruct complex systems using first principles thinking.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex topics in a simple way.
- Fluent with data and able to independently find complex answers / patterns.
- Ability to balance the tension between getting things done quickly and building scalable systems.
- Strong project management skills and excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of typical software development and analytics processes.
- Demonstrate superb decision-making skills by engaging experts while determining alternatives and quickly synthesize information, derive insights, and devise solutions.
- Excellent team-player with the ability to consistently demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, mutual respect and accountability to others; ability to maintain strong relationships across key stakeholders and constituents.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and able to work well under pressure.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
Check out this great video showcasing just some of the fantastic Technology Team broadcasting from our ATX office!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.