Lead Product Manager at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
The Bright Enablement product team is responsible for developing Bright’s integrated operating system to accelerate Bright’s ability to serve consumers and providers. This position will work with stakeholders across the company to distill common needs, define executable requirements, and build useful features. Collaborators will include fellow product owners, business analysts, market managers, contracting leads, operations, clinical, engineers and database architects as needed to support the full life cycle of product development. Technology platforms are critical to realizing our mission, and in this role will play a leading role in determining how best to use technical resources to support Bright Health’s efforts to revolutionize the payer industry.
This role will be charged with building and running crucial domains within Bright’s unified workflow system in partnership with Bright’s technology team. This role will own the strategy and execution of product development with business and technical stakeholders. This role will oversee the prioritization of several engineering scrum teams to bring a product vision to life. Responsibilities will include:
· Drive product vision and strategy in alignment with the Bright Health Product Strategy and key business stakeholders
· Manage the entire product development cycle from strategic planning to launch and post-launch optimization for key domains of Bright’s Panorama platform.
· Develop product vision for one or more scrum teams; act as the “voice of the customer” in key scrum ceremonies, such as sprint planning, backlog review and prioritization, and retrospective activities
· Create detailed roadmaps, prioritize relentlessly, and communicate trade-offs internally
· Develop and driven execution against key product OKRs
· Identify and fix process gaps around execution, roll-out, and ongoing support of software projects
· All other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
· BA/BS degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience; Master’s degree (MS in Engineering or MBA) preferred
· 10+ years product management experience at a healthcare technology company or other technology company required
· 2-3 years in technology, management, or strategy consulting preferred
· Experience with the Microsoft technology stack (e.g., Microsoft Dynamics, Power Apps, Azure, etc.) preferred
· Experience building enterprise technologies or deploying enterprise software preferred
· Experience coordinating multiple cross-functional teams and initiatives, ideally through an Agile framework
· Knowledge of health care data and interoperability standards (e.g., claims, clinical data, network data, HL7, etc.) preferred
· Experience with JIRA, Confluence and Aha! a plus
· Strong understanding of typical software development processes; working knowledge of agile software development methodology
· Team orientation with the to maintain strong relationships across key stakeholders and constituents
· Strong project management skills and excellent organizational skills
· Comfort with ambiguity and innovating at a fast pace
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.