Manager, User Acquisition
Named one of Built In Austin’s 2019 Best Places to Work, AdAction Interactive is looking for a motivated User Acquisition Manager who can jump in and make an immediate impact on the business’s new game publishing venture. As the User Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for growing the company’s user base across its budding portfolio of mobile games by running campaigns across mobile channels such as Facebook, Google, Apple Search Ads, and more to hit monthly budget and ROI goals. In this role, you will create and execute innovative, performance campaigns that accelerate user acquisition, activation, and retention. You are a self-starter who is equally comfortable with marketing as you are with analytics.
- Build mobile growth models that blend together ASO, viral growth, and paid acquisition loops for sustainable growth.
- Maximize organics from global paid acquisition campaigns across ad networks and top-tier media channels such as Facebook, Google and Apple Search to scale UA at the most efficient cost.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to define, design, and manage key game features that further strategic growth, engagement and retention.
- Drive major incremental volume and returns from creative development, creative testing and creative iteration.
- Optimize targeting, bids, keywords, and budgets daily via A/B testing to drive the highest ROI.
- Partner with Analytics to collect and analyze UA, retention and engagement data; report on performance, and implement optimizations.
- Use a process of testing to prove hypotheses, analyze results, and recommend performance optimizations to unlock growth.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Statistics, Economics, Science, Mathematics, or other quantitative field
- 3+ years of experience in mobile user acquisition function (free to play mobile gaming preferred)
- Proficient in Excel with ability to transform hard data into actionable insights
- Experience managing seven-figure marketing budgets across Facebook, Google, and other ad networks and strong familiarity with operating systems like iOS and Android
- You’re a strong communicator with the ability to effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
- Excellent analytical, strategic thinking, and creative problem-solving skills
- Track record of utilizing analytics to inform decision making
- Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising a must
- History of teamwork and proven ability to get the job done independently
- Well organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
AdAction celebrates individuality and we value each other’s hard work by celebrating with exciting activities, lavish happy hours, complimentary meals, seasonal sports, and an all-inclusive staff retreat. We offer a flexible work schedule, including generous PTO, and a benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance and up to 6% 401k matching.