Manager, Web Experience at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Manager, Web Experience to join Procore’s Web Center of Excellence. In this role, you’ll focus on web strategy and leading a small production team. You’ll centralize our web marketing efforts by working cross-functionally to implement and execute strategies, advocate for our audiences, and drive our website’s overall growth as a channel. Successful candidates have strong technical experience and an understanding of the tools and technologies required to plan, track, and measure web experiences.
Procore’s marketing team is the driving force behind our global brand. They are responsible for creating demand, driving growth, and establishing Procore as the construction platform of choice through lasting relationships with customers, prospects, and partners. Procore marketing is the globally trusted voice to educate prospects and inspire clients, collaborators, and our ecosystem to champion meaningful change for the construction industry.
This position will report to our Senior Manager, Web, and has the opportunity to be based remotely or in our Carpinteria, CA, or Austin, TX, office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Execute and scale Procore’s marketing web strategy globally
- Build and lead a small web production team
- Work with engineers and designers to define web product requirements and ship features regularly.
- Strategize cross-functionally to identify and prioritize opportunities
- Update and revise web guidelines, policies, and web production processes to empower global scalability and data residency
- Drive consistency that supports Procore’s global brand
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience in B2B SaaS in web strategy/product management roles
- High level of comfort with data and reporting, expertise at reporting in SFDC/Looker/ Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Knowledgeable of the B2B sales process and ways to optimize and advance leads/opps through the funnel
- Strong user experience and web knowledge; understanding how the web serves as a critical conversion tool
- Creative thinker that is solution and action-orientated
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment, development programs, and friends and family events.