Marketing Operations Product Manager, App at Realtor.com
Marketing Operations Product Manager, Apps.
Realtor.com’s vision is to be the leading destination to discover and create your perfect home, and today more than 75 million unique users visit our website and mobile apps monthly. What you can do at Realtor.com has the potential to touch people in a real and meaningful way. You’ll engage with some of the best and the brightest coworkers and leaders in the industry. We work hard, play hard, and recognize achievement – rewarding passion for innovation, creativity and quality. If you enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic, cutting-edge work environment and desire to make a meaningful contribution to the business, then make the move!
Realtor.com has an opportunity for a Marketing Operations Product Manager, Digital Marketing. This is a central role across all our digital marketing channels, but with emphasis on App/Mobile Marketing.
As a Marketing Operations Product Manager, you will be responsible for helping guide, identify, and lead the development of new products and solutions that will give Realtor a competitive advantage–e.g. building data products that improve visibility into marketing performance, architecting test pipelines for repeatable/scalable A|B testing, liaising with stakeholder teams to define solutions to key strategic questions, and more...
This is an exciting opportunity for someone passionate about data and developing marketing infrastructure products to improve the effectiveness of a technology-rooted marketing function.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect feedback, user behavior, user stories and business opportunities from inside and outside the Digital Marketing team in order to develop short, medium and long-term product strategy.
- Work directly with engineering teams to ensure timely delivery of marketing data products.
- Provide technical product management for key data products; breakdown current processes and propose new solutions to enhance quality, speed, and reliability.
- Take ownership in driving new feature development through every stage of the product life cycle and deliver incremental value using proven agile methodologies
- Understand product interaction from an integrators viewpoint as well as end user experience
- Communicate/reflect feedback in the form of a product road map
- Work with engineering and analytics teams (software, data), as well as external partners (as appropriate), to develop both the business process and systems architecture that scales across all marketing channels or beyond as appropriate.
- Research and understand new tools and technology and have a point of view about how they should be applied.
- Use SQL, python, and other tools to deliver data insights and reporting to your stakeholders.
- Apply statistics and advanced analytics in order to build products that incorporate these disciplines both hands on and through directing others.
- Organize and lead team roadmaps. Ensure team alignment on priorities to prevent stakeholder surprise.
- Facilitate user training with new tools/product launches
- Identify, troubleshoot and address, real-time operational issues to ensure business continuity. Ensure repeat issues are addressed through product updates, new features, etc.
- BS in a quantitative field, such as Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Economics
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience or 3 years of relevant work experience with post grad degree
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills, combined with a high level of initiative and ability to thrive in a multi-tasking, fast-paced environment
- Foundational statistics experience (e.g. t-tests, distributions)
- Comfortable writing and working with complex queries in SQL
- Experience with a scripting language (e.g. Python, R)
- Proven success working cross-functionally
- Previous experience working in or running an Agile development environment
- Experience with App development or App Marketing
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field
- Experience with digital analytics tools including Adobe Analytics
- Experience with Google, Facebook, and Adobe Ad Cloud marketing platforms
- Experience in online marketing, e-commerce, or equivalent role with an analytical bend