Marketing Operations Product Manager at Realtor.com
Realtor.com has an opportunity for a Marketing Operations Product Manager. This is a central role in Digital Marketing, covering operations across all channels including SEM, Paid Social, TV, Digital Video, and App. As a Marketing Operations Product Manager, you will help guide, identify, and lead the development of new products and processes that elevate Realtor.com’s marketing practice.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who’s passionate about data and developing marketing infrastructure products to improve the effectiveness of a technology-rooted marketing function.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly and independently across internal and external teams to develop user stories and identify opportunities for product and process improvements. Liaise with stakeholder teams to define solutions to key strategic questions.
- Partner with analytics and engineering teams to build tools and systems that scale across marketing channels (both hands on and through directing others). e.g. direct ETL creation, architect test pipelines for repeatable test evaluation and measurement.
- Apply agile methodologies to deliver incremental value and own the product life-cycle.
- Develop roadmaps and manage stakeholder communications.
- Use SQL, python, and collaborative tools to deliver data insights and reporting
- Apply statistics and advanced analytics in product builds.
- Diagnose and address real-time operational issues to ensure business continuity. Ensure repeat issues are addressed through product updates, new features, etc.
- Research and adopt the latest industry tools and innovations. Inform integration best practices with ad partners (e.g. Google, Apple, and Facebook).
- BS in a quantitative field, such as Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Economics
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience or 3 years of relevant work experience with post grad degree
- Comfortable writing and working with complex queries in SQL
- Foundational statistics experience (e.g. t-tests, distributions)
- Previous experience working in or running an Agile development environment
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field
- Experience with Marketing Technology
- Digital analytics and related tools including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics (including Firebase), Appsflyer, Segment.io
- Digital marketing platforms (e.g. Google, Facebook, Adobe Ad Cloud)
- Experience in online marketing, e-commerce, or equivalent role with an analytical bend
- Experience with Python or R
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.