Who we are:
Realtor.com is your one stop shop for homebuyers, sellers, renters, and dreamers, with comprehensive for-sale listings, insightful information, valuable tools, and professional expertise. We’re excited and hungry to make a difference to the millions of people in the US who buy a home each year. Our aspiration starts with treating our home buyer as our focal point - we believe that delivering on experiences that truly help people through this complex life event will lead us to continued and greater success as a company.
To help people find homes, we process terabytes of data everyday and transform that data into information that powers decisions for millions. We aim to radically simplify home buying and selling and help more people achieve the American dream on our realtor.com web and mobile apps.
Who we are looking for:
We seek a highly seasoned Product leader who loves experimentation to join our A/B testing team and help take it to the next level. We are looking for someone who can help set up our testing processes and can mentor other product managers in experimentation best practices. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for the development of innovative concepts, working with internal stakeholders, to promote and guide A/B testing initiatives and development of capabilities. You will serve as a trusted confidant for the A/B testing team and provide assistance on tracking internal projects.
What you’ll do:
- Work with colleagues across product, marketing, and media sales to evangelize experimentation and identify experiments that will help us achieve business objectives
- Conduct data-driven analyses to inform A/B test planning to test ideas with the highest potential
- Identify, monitor, and analyze internal and external performance parameters in order to identify new hypotheses and optimization opportunities
- Partner with internal stakeholders to craft test definition and measurement strategy, serving as the A/B testing subject matter expert, to support testing as an integral part of all digital efforts
- Ensure developers and product managers are always fully aware of the full pipeline of approved hypotheses
- Align A/B testing roadmap with key partners throughout the organization to ensure alignment with product roadmaps
- Lead the metric selection up front and data storytelling, insights, recommendations and action steps for test results, as well as seeing insights through to their application to the broader organization
- Identify potential test conflicts and works with other teams to mitigate impacts
- Liaise with vendors to stay abreast of current/upcoming features that may improve results
- Stay abreast of industry trends and make recommendations for improving process and testing strategies
- Work with a sense of ownership and urgency, and advocate for experimentation based, agile culture
What we like to see:
- BS or MS in mathematics, computer science, or related technical field
- 2+ years of relevant experience in experimentation and 5+ years in product management
- Working experience with relational databases (SQL) and large scale distributed systems
- Experience working with data science enabled products
- Strong creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees that work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, 70 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices across Canada and the US and lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make home buying and selling easier, and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.