Principal Product Manager, Confluence Ecosystem at Atlassian
The Confluence Cloud team at Atlassian is changing the way companies collaborate and share information. Confluence has 60k+ customers and more than half of Fortune 100 companies use Confluence to connect people with the content they need to get their jobs done, faster. Join us as a Senior Product Manager on our Confluence Ecosystem team as we unleash the power of teams all over the globe.
The Confluence Ecosystem team seeks to transform and improve the way teams work on Confluence by fostering the development of 3rd party apps. The team is composed of product managers, UX designers, and full stack software engineers, working together to build elegant solutions to the complex problems of organization of all sizes. We pride ourselves on the ability to run fast and make data informed decisions to build the best offerings for our customers.
As a Principal Product Manager for the Confluence Ecosystem, you will be a senior leader responsible for defining our Ecosystem vision and strategy and for growing our rich marketplace of partners, developers, and end users. You will be Confluence's subject matter expert on Ecosystems, Extensibility, and our Marketplace.
In this role you will:
- Deeply understanding the needs of our largest partners, our developers, and our customers, and building a roadmap to transform the way teams work on Confluence
- Establishing a leadership group with engineering, design, analytics, and other cross-functional teams to ensure that your teams are set up for success
- Identifying new use-cases to grow our ecosystem and new business opportunities for Atlassian
- Developing build-measure-learn loops to understand the impact of your team's work
- Working with our marketing and partner management teams to take the features you build to market
On your first day, we will expect you to have:
- 7+ years of experience in product management at a SaaS company
- Proven technical fluency to understand and deliver on developer requirements
- Experience in Ecosystem and Marketplace products with a focus on both supply and demand side
- True obsession for your customers! You go out of your way to talk to customers and solve their problems because it's what gets you out of bed in the morning
- Experience developing a high-level product strategy and roadmap that can span multiple years, communicating it to executive leadership, and rallying a cross-functional team behind it
- Ability to inspire the team to build better products with a constant dedication to understand, question and improve the experiences for our users
- Ability to communicate directly and clearly, with a strong emphasis on careful listening
- Some software development experience or experience working with developer communities preferred
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Some software development experience or experience working with developer communities
- Experience leading a team of product managers
- Computer science or related technical degree
Your work will impact millions of users and thousands of companies for decades to come, while bringing fun, excitement and the speed of consumer software to the enterprise.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .