Procore is looking for a Principal Product Manager to lead the strategy and delivery of a unified tool platform at Procore. You will be integral to helping us scale customizable solutions for new markets and customer segments. In this role, you will own and manage “our design system for engineering,” providing new building blocks in the domains of data, capabilities like workflow automation, APIs, and developer services.
The construction vertical is ripe for technological innovation. Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s one of the least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. Procore is leading the market with our SaaS construction platform. We build for real people with real experiences, empowering Groundbreakers to develop and transform the communities where we all live.
This position will report to the Director of Product and has the opportunity to work remotely from a US location or in our Carpinteria, CA, New York, NY, or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and own the roadmap for our unified tool platform
- Deeply understand developer needs and opportunities to build scalable, customizable capabilities and services on our platform
- Define success metrics and prioritize key initiatives to drive adoption of our unified tool platform across application teams
- Partner closely with Engineering by developing detailed technical requirements to build reusable, standard building blocks
- Represent and evangelize the unified tool platform strategy and value proposition to less-technical stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of technical product management experience, including 2+ years managing APIs, SDKs, or other developer-facing products
- Computer Science degree or equivalent foundational software development experience
- Track record of building high-quality technical solutions, recognized by developers and have generated business value
- Passion and curiosity to seek a deep understanding of end-user problems and competitive and market trends in the industry
- Previous experience managing high complexity technical products with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to effectively prioritize competing priorities and articulate tradeoffs with clear rationale to affected stakeholders
- Comfortable having detailed architecture and design discussions with both technical and non-technical audiences
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment, and development programs, and friends & family events.