Who we are
Realtor.com is your one stop shop for homebuyers, sellers, and dreamers, with comprehensive for-sale listings, insightful information, valuable tools, and professional expertise. We’re excited and hungry to make a difference to the millions of people in the US who buy a home each year. Our aspiration starts with treating our home buyer as our focal point - we believe that delivering on experiences that truly help people through this seemingly difficult life event will lead us to continued and greater success as a company.
In the Consumer Experience team, we’re all about helping folks to find a home. We want to be the trusted guide for consumers throughout their entire home buying experience, from dreaming, to understanding neighborhoods, to finding candidate homes, to collaborating with family on the decision, to purchase, and beyond. There is so much we can do to take this from good, to amazing. We’re feeling cheekily bold to make a big step-change in the experience. A key part of our plan is to know and understand our consumers so that we can provide personally relevant experiences throughout. Excitingly, this is a key ingredient to our plan for the strategy and success of our company.
What you will be doing…
You will passionately solve the real challenges home buyers face – making one of life’s biggest moments better for millions of people. Work in close and deep collaboration with design and engineering – nimbly creating and crafting product solutions together. You’ll motivate and guide product development to form the basis of personalizing the buyer’s journey, working as part of a small, empowered team of designers and engineers. Together, with a clear mission in your heads and hearts, you’ll ship a lot of engaging, beautiful and personalized new product experiences that genuinely solve buyer problems and delight them with what you create.
Day to day you can expect:
- Work in tight, nimble partnership with your design and tech work teammates, sharing the sweat and joy of building stuff together
- Be celebrated for working with openness, trust, being humble, and being all about helping your team do great work
- Embrace ambiguity and help your team through it, laughing when we make a bad choice before figuring out what to try next
- Help embed a creative, goal-oriented and bold product culture, where we try new things and are curious and open-minded with how to reach each goal
- Have plenty of variety, no two days are the same!
What we’re looking for…
- Of course, we have some things in mind that might help tell you if you’re a pretty good fit. We’re after product managers who have a:
- Set of experiences in personalizing consumer facing products, with some views on both good approaches to try and pitfalls to avoid
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description