Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
Care.com Homepay is a business within Care.com, and the leading payroll service for families paying their household employees - think nanny tax and payroll services. Homepay makes nanny taxes truly easy for their clients, and has world-class customer service scores from its customers.
What Your Days Will be Like:
Care.com Homepay Product team is looking for a Principal Product Manager. You'll be responsible for the inception and elaboration of what we are building and responsible for defining OKRs and success metrics for your initiatives. You'll help define the product vision and roadmap and ensure that initiatives align with that vision. You'll bridge technical and business worlds engaging with teams including engineering, design, operations, legal, compliance, project management, and you must drive the team towards the on-time launch of the product.
You're excited by the work that includes data and testing, the user experience, and finding creative technology solutions to address user and market needs. You make decisions based on data and research and you have experience with working with cross-functional agile teams. You must have excellent communication and coordination skills to gather business requirements and keep all stakeholders informed about progress and changes.
What You'll Be Working On:
- Product Development: Work with cross-functional agile times to develop, launch and optimize products; create the principles and frameworks for desired production functionality and designs, and make real-time decisions to ensure that projects are on track to meet business goals
- Data, Analysis & Metrics: Slice data regularly to understand if projects are meeting desired goals and use the data to inform future initiatives; be on top of the competitive landscape and changing market dynamics to ensure that we are differentiating
- Communication: Provide the right level of documentation and communication of product goals and requirements (user stories, briefs, wireframes, etc.) and continue to communicate throughout the product cycle to make sure all parties are aligned with outcomes and timelines
- Customer Focus: Create solutions for customers first; create a research program to understand our customers' wants and needs, including multi-variate and usability testing to ensure we are creating products for them that area as beautiful and functional as possible
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 8+ years of product management experience
- Strong experience working on B2C products
- Deep understanding of UX principles and applications
- Experience with solid techniques to develop the right minimum viable products
- Demonstrated skills in optimizing products through multi-variate testing and data analysis
- Data-driven, results-oriented with the ability to analyze data and apply key learnings to inform product decisions
- Able to manage multiple projects with great attention to detail; ability to prioritize is a must
- Knowledge of technology and understanding of the product development cycle in an agile environment
- Experience with solid techniques for customer discovery, including opportunity assessments, user testing and prototyping
- Notable experience in subscription products, mobile development and/or the caregiving space
- Collaborative, proactive, team player
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).