Principal Product Manager at OJO Labs
The OJO product team is a collection of unique skills, passions and superpowers that together make us a very capable team. We highly value curiosity, risk-taking, measurement, analytics, innovative thinking, and above all, a maniacal focus on our customer (the consumer). To that end, Product Managers work very closely with the User Experience team and collaborate with them on building a radically different and delightful consumer experience. Technological barriers are slain every day by the best and brightest minds in data science and engineering. You don't end up with hundreds of Artificial Intelligence Trainers who train neural nets and operate a product in real-time unless you're willing to open your mind to crazy ideas. If you want to work in an incredibly fast-paced and innovative environment, come join us!About the OJO Nucleus Team
The Nucleus team is core to how OJO operates. Every day, our Customer Engagement Representatives (CERs) and Concierges speak to thousands of consumers. We build the tech for our tech-enabled people to ensure that they’re able to provide a “WOW” experience at exponential scale. Together you will shape the way OJO’s service experience leverages a combination of technology-driven decision making and a 360° view of our customer to assist our CERs and Concierges to deliver a better real estate experience to every customer. Using rapid iteration, you will work closely within a collaborative cross-functional team environment, to create internal tools and complementary consumer-facing digital experiences that make buying a new home easier and more possible.What you'll do:
- Lead the team responsible for building out and optimizing our CER experience and call center operations
- Work closely with engineering and design to define the user experience and corresponding tools that will deliver on OJO's vision of a better and more equitable home journey
- Integrate user feedback, research and data analysis to enhance user satisfaction and drive the success of products
- Develop and maintain KPIs and quantitative measures of product success that are understandable both by stakeholders at varying organizational levels (ex: independent contributor to senior executive)
- Role model end-to-end leadership by taking accountability for the successful delivery of your team’s products across all contributing factors ex: user experience, engineering, operations, product marketing, research, etc.
- Inspire excitement across the organization with ambitious goals that are well understood and easily socialized.
- Successfully manage the tradeoffs of delivering for the short term while building long-term value in OJOs platform.
- Demonstrate an inclusive approach to your craft: bring everyone along with you, learn from their input, accept challenges, iterate, deliver together
- Lead with empathy; OJO creates change in industries with long-standing norms and routines
You are a curious, creative and analytical person who is eager to craft solutions that are fast, relevant, simple, comprehensive, and reliable for our CERs. Your approach to product management includes high ownership and a bias for action. You like taking a big idea and distilling it into a clear and actionable vision that’s backed by data.What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years in software product management
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Hungry to learn and self-motivated
- Experience in call center or customer service
- Experience in real estate