Principal Product Strategy- Cybersecurity Human Risk Management at Living Security
Living Security helps organizations protect their sensitive data by reducing their #1 cybersecurity risk, human error. WE BELIEVE in security for the sake of the person. Computers will always augment human judgment, not the other way around. WE CREATE intelligence-driven security learning content that trains users to identify and react to current and emerging threats. WE DELIVER a meaningful experience, grounded in behavioral science, that is easy to understand and hard to forget.
We are a fast growing, venture funded startup. While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!
Our Dream Candidate
Our dream candidate has the hunger to achieve something great. You'll join a startup experiencing rapid growth near the start of it all. You'll get as much out of the experience as you put into it. We want someone who will do whatever it takes - not just to help Living Security fix security awareness, but because you are in a hurry to have an impact.Job Description
In this role you will work directly with our CSO on building and executing on the vision of Living Security's Human Risk Management platform. You will work across multiple departments to ensure a successful launch. This will involve partnering with our platform data science team to define insights and validate the value of advanced analytics. You will meet with current clients and prospects to understand new use cases, capabilities, and requirements. You'll work with our Product Management team to build out the feature set of Unify through the product delivery process which includes discovery, design, development, and delivery. You will also work with our platform engineering team to help assess the limitations of gaining access and insights to different security tools including, but not limited to:
- Web Security
- Email Security
- Endpoint Security
- Password Managers
- Vulnerability Management
- Patch Management
You will work with Senior Management to further develop the Go-to-Market strategy of the new product and act as the subject matter expert and sales engineering lead for initial conversation with prospects and clients during POC opportunities. You will help to educate the market on Human Risk Management by attaining speaking events, podcasts, and articles.Qualifications
- Deep experience in all areas cybersecurity, especially in cybersecurity metrics, analytics, technology, and integrations
- Demonstrable thought leadership and impact within the cybersecurity community
- You obsessively analyze new ways to understand risk from data
- 7+ years of experience the cybersecurity field
- 5+ years of experience working directly with clients to help solve big data-driven problems, SIEM implementation, managed security services integrations, security operations center, etc.
- Experience in working in a product delivery environment, working directly with engineers and data scientists
- Ability to manage and work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Holder of a degree or certification in cybersecurity
Perks of Living Security:
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401(k), HSA with employer contribution, FSA
- Financial Wellness Program/Financial Advisor
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Responsible unlimited PTO policy and paid holidays
- Gender-neutral parental leave
- Some work remote and flex-time options
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.