Principle Product Manager at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
At Logic Monitor, the product team is driven by 3 core principles: Monitor Everything, Analyze for Intelligence & Act for Automation.
The Principal Product Manager will drive the team and self towards this mission through leading by example. PPM will help maturing the Product organization while helping drive customer satisfaction and LM's goals.
- Lead a team of Product Managers to meets customer satisfaction, team satisfaction and LogicMonitor's objectives.
- Good understanding of entire LM product with ability to demo the product beyond area of ownership.
- Solid understanding to be SME and go-to person for your area of ownership.
- Maintain, update and communicate Roadmap company wide - drive transparency.
- Evaluate or Establish KPIs for your area of ownership.
- Formulate & own the vision for your area of ownership through competitive intelligence, key business drivers & building on industry knowledge.
- Communicate clearly and effectively on execution plan and its progress to all stakeholders involved.
- Drive cross functional teams without authority to meet committed goals on the roadmap.
- Driving next gen innovation in specific product areas
- Evaluate and establish policies and procedures that help Product Team at LM become the best in class.
- Mentor peers to create a culture of excellence
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree required; MBA, CS or CE degrees preferred
- 8+ years of Product Management experience in technology organizations.
- 4+ years working at a software company focused on customer experience with a large number of users.
- Demonstrated skills in developing product roadmaps and functional specifications, launching new products, conducting customer research, and informing user testing.
- Demonstrated ability in successfully influencing stakeholders without formal authority, leading cross functional teams across geographies and business units.
- Demonstrated track record of strong written and verbal communication to gain buy-in for product vision and crisply communicate product status updates.
- Experience owning development of a product and working cross-functionally with UX design and software development teams to manage the day to day tactics.