As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
- Hire, mentor and lead a team of analysts that are deeply embedded in our high growth Product, Engineering & Design organization
- Ensure that data is central to product optimizations and long term strategy
- Create success criteria and measurement plans for Product goal setting processes as well as key launches
- Architect tracking plans and tagging taxonomies that allow us to track customer experience from User Acquisition to Product Marketplace and on to downstream customer activities
- Drive proactive analysis that identifies opportunities to delight our customers
- Partner with Marketing & Product to create an Experimentation capability and framework
- Identify and operationalize the key inflection points of our customer experience into reporting frameworks
- Experience building and scaling Analytics programs in a high growth environment supporting Product or Marketing teams
- The technical skills and experience to lead a team of analysts using the latest analytical tools & techniques (you should check some/many boxes below but all are not required):
- UI Driven Tools: Google Analytics/Mixpanel/Amplitude etc.
- Tagging Solutions: Segment/Tealium/Google Tag Manager etc.
- Optimizely or other Experimentation Platforms
- A working knowledge of the theoretical basis of hypothesis testing and proven experience applying it to real world Marketing & Product experiments
- Expert level communication and influencing skills with particular experience applying them in cross functional environments
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.