The Spredfast Product Coaching Team drives platform adoption in Spredfast solutions by providing one on one remote consultation with platform users on key functionality and best practices. Maintaining an expert level of knowledge on Spredfast product(s), individuals in this role share information with users in a compelling and consumable manner in order to increase and improve product usage. Candidates suited for this role must quickly build trust and confidence with individuals over the phone and web conferences. Our consultants are an important proactive resource on the Customer Success Team improving the value customers get from Spredfast at the user level.
This individual will report to a team lead managing a team of product experts. Members of these teams are collaborative and work together to complete the maximum number of customer interactions across the Spredfast user base. This role is an ideal opportunity for people who want to be in a hands-on customer facing role while cooperating with a variety of Spredfast teams and practices.
- Maintain personal expertise in product functionality and use cases for Spredfast product(s)
- Complete up to 25 unique customer phone calls per week executing prescribed plays to drive adoption
- Record key observations and results of calls for the Spredfast account team
- Aid in the development of scripts and plays to support user adoption plays completed by the Spredfast Product Coaching team
- Document feedback and observations from conversations with users to aid in development of marketing material and research for product development
- Experience presenting, instructing, and supporting customers in person or in a remote learning enviroment
- Ideal candidates should come into the role with an existing high-level of expertise on one or more Spredfast products or know the best practices in social media management and listening tools
- Creative self-starter; originates and drives constant improvement
- Demonstrable knowledge of social media platforms in multiple business contexts
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced startup environment
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
The Perks at Spredfast
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment with endless ping pong
- A #freesponsibility work culture that values #awesomeness and #teamswork
- Swank offices in the heart of downtown Austin
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and 401K benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Fresh, healthy lunches catered four days a week
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Spredfast is a social software company and platform, headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in New York City, London, Hamburg, and Sydney, that seeks to connect every company in the world with the people that they care about the most. Spredfast’s “Smart Social” software enables companies to manage, integrate, and amplify social content across any digital touch point. With global reach, Spredfast customers have managed more than one billion social connections across 84 countries. Today, Spredfast helps more than fifty percent of Interbrand’s 2015 World’s Best Brands to create first-class social experiences.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Spredfast, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Spredfast via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Spredfast. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Spredfast as a result of the referral or through other means.
Notice to Applicants:
We reserve the right to research relevant facts about you which are public on social media platforms or other sources over the Internet. We will retain such data only as long as reasonably needed.