The Spredfast + Lithium Product Coaching Team drivesplatform adoption in Spredfast + Lithium solutions by providing one on one remoteconsultation with platform users on key functionality and best practices.Maintaining an expert level of knowledge on Spredfast + Lithium product(s), individualsin this role share information with users in a compelling and consumable mannerin order to increase and improve product usage. Candidates suited for this rolemust quickly build trust and confidence with individuals over the phone and webconferences. Our consultants are an important proactive resource on theCustomer Success Team improving the value customers get from Spredfast + Lithium at theuser level.
This individual will report to a team leadmanaging a team of product experts. Members of these teams are collaborativeand work together to complete the maximum number of customer interactionsacross the Spredfast + Lithium user base. This role is an ideal opportunity for peoplewho want to be in a hands-on customer facing role while cooperating with avariety of Spredfast + Lithium teams and practices.
- Maintain personal expertise in product functionality and use cases for Spredfast + Lithium product(s)
- Complete up to 25 unique customer phone calls per week executing prescribed plays to drive adoption
- Record key observations and results of calls for the Spredfast + Lithium account team
- Aid in the development of agendas and outreach campaigns to support user adoption plays completed by the Spredfast + Lithium Product Coaching team
- Document feedback and observations from conversations with users to aid in development of marketing material and research for product development
- Experience presenting, instructing, and supporting customers in person or in a remote learning environment
- Ideal candidates should come into the role with an existing high-level of expertise on one or more Spredfast + Lithium products or know the best practices in social media management and listening tools
- Creative self-starter; originates and drives constant improvement
- Demonstrable knowledge of social media platforms in multiple business contexts
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced startup environment
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic