Product Designer at realtor.com
We are looking for a Product Designer who can not only execute against an existing roadmap, but also propel the team forward with insatiable curiosity and a drive to champion exceptional work. You will be involved in every step of product development, from user research and exploring concepts, to ensuring quality design through launch and future iteration.
What you'll do:
- Take broad problems and high-level user needs and transform them into meaningful products for millions of home-shopping users
- Create user flows and experiences that are deceptively simple, and elegant in nature
- Solicit feedback from other designers as well as product leaders, helping continually raise the org's bar for quality; directly and professionally give feedback, for the same purpose.
- Partner with PMs and engineers to steward the user experience of a product, from conception to launch
- Create a unified, end-to-end experience through close collaboration with team members from across the Product and Marketing design teams
- 3+ years of experience in a product design role on a product design team working across the entire product development lifecycle and successfully shipping products.
- Experience designing web-based and/or mobile applications
- Portfolio must demonstrate strong user experience, user interface, and design thinking skills that span the entire product design process
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams including guiding designs throughout the development cycle
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees that work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, 70 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices across Canada and the US and lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make home buying and selling easier, and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.