(Austin, TX or Remote in US)
You're looking to tackle complex problems, drive change, and help build the next generation of machine learning tools for detecting malicious and inauthentic behavior online. You want to collaborate with others, creatively solve problems, make decisions with conviction, and connect with a team that nerds out about the internet. You thrive in an environment of continual improvement, and you aren’t afraid to try new things and make mistakes with others. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
Yonder is an information integrity company on a mission to bring authenticity to the Internet. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning to help brands identify the groups that drive online conversations. Our technology unlocks the hidden map of the Internet.
We're looking for a Product Director with at least 2 years of experience leading product management on data-rich applications (including discovery, market research, implementation, validation). This role will report to the CTO.
Most of our team is based in Austin, TX, but we are remote-first and encourage candidates in other areas to apply. Interviews for this role will be conducted remotely over video during Covid-19, for the safety of our employees and candidates.
The problem we are solving is complex and requires diverse voices and perspectives. We are united by our passion for an authentic internet, but we are empowered by the differences in how we think, how we live, and what we’ve experienced.
What You’ll Do:
In this high impact role, you will:
- Be responsible for product management at Yonder: vision, strategy, roadmap, user experience, user research
- Manage and evolve the product strategy and roadmap
- Communicate and reinforce the product strategy across teams
- Ensure that the company understands the vision and direction for the product
- Represent the holistic user experience, in the context of the product and the business
What You Have:
- 2+ years in a senior-level product role where you owned and were responsible for product management of data-rich applications (discovery, market research, implementation, validation, etc)
- Experience defining product strategy
- Experience defining a product roadmap
- Experience establishing and evaluating key measures for product success
- Experience with project management tools (Jira, Aha, etc)
What You’ll Get:
- Purpose-driven work
- A team of dedicated and supportive colleagues
- Encouragement to bring your whole self to work
- Remote-first organization, with an office available in Austin if preferred (availability is dependent on Covid-19)
- Market-leading salary and equity compensation
- Coverage under best in class, flexible medical, vision and dental plans
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 4% of salary and immediate vesting
- Unlimited vacation that you’re encouraged to take
- Paid parental leave
- Monthly virtual social events