Product Knowledge Manager at RapidDeploy
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:27 a.m. (CST) on Monday, January 24, 2022
Join a purpose-driven, fast-growing enterprise software company that is working to transform 9-1-1.
The power to do remarkable things when it matters most is the heart of 9-1-1 and public safety. At RapidDeploy, we believe that regardless of size, geography or budget, everyone in public safety should have access to the data they need when it matters most to save more lives. That’s why, since 2016, our mission has been to reduce emergency response times and improve public safety. We are the industry’s only truly open and integrated emergency response platform with a portfolio of web-based cloud solutions that includes analytics, mapping, dispatch and first responder applications.
Over the past year, we have signed four states and our software has been deployed in more than 700 9-1-1 centers across the U.S. We have increased our annual recurring revenue by more than 20X. We’re hiring passionate team members to help propel us into the next stage of growth.
Summary: Reporting to the Vice President of Product Management, the Product Knowledge Manager will be responsible for facilitating the documentation, distribution, and maintenance of product training, both internally within RapidDeploy and externally for our customers and partners. This role will play a critical role in managing the sharing of training and product knowledge across all stakeholders, driving the successful delivery and adoption of RapidDeploy products within the industry.
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in human resources, education, or related field is required.
Background/Experience: Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience in content management, knowledge management, training content development and delivery, instructional design, or similar experience, for technology and/or software companies is required.
What you'll be doing at RapidDeploy!
- Develop and update product training documentation within RapidDeploy in collaboration with the internal stakeholders including but not limited to help center articles, marketing and sales materials, training guides, and courses. Ensure that internal stakeholders are using the most current version of training documentation through proactive and collaboration measures.
- Partner with business divisions (Delivery, Customer Success, Product, Marketing, Sales, etc.) within RapidDeploy to define and execute a comprehensive strategy for product training and knowledge management. Conduct needs assessments and surveys to evaluate the needs of the business divisions and customers on an annual basis.
- Drive the approach to and distribution of product knowledge to external stakeholders, including customers and partners. Adjust the learning and development strategy as needed to improve business outcomes and customer satisfaction.
- Manage the RapidDeploy Learning Management System (LMS), including but not limited to training course updates, tracking customer usage, driving the evolution of the LMS over time. Assist in the training of new members of the Company related to the LMS in conjunction with other members of the training team. Partner with internal stakeholders as needed to ensure that new, active, and terminated users are updated monthly in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Design, develop, and maintain training course materials for the delivery of training classes and programs including instructor manuals, participant guides, videos, and evaluations using a variety of instructional design methods and techniques.
- Build customized training content, when needed based on a customer’s unique needs, to enhance the onboarding experience and ensure ongoing customer success.
- Collaborate with training specialists to support and deliver robust training initiatives for RapidDeploy customers.
- Consult with the Marketing team in creating and maintaining product marketing materials, including but not limited to product brochures, battle cards, etc. Review and make recommendations quarterly for updates to ensure accuracy of information provided to internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in Go To Market meetings and functions of RapidDeploy by facilitating the distribution and maintenance of product knowledge, and sales materials. Collaborate and assist business divisions with projects that advance goals and objectives as needed.
- Collaborate with sales to increase customer adoption rates and provide post-sales training initiatives that are designed to effectively orient new customers with RapidDeploy products, culture, and next steps in the implementation process. Meet quarterly metrics for customer satisfaction rates through a developed survey process.
About RapidDeploy Inc.
- Strong revenue growth (20x+ in last 12 months) & huge recent customer wins (e.g., State of California)
- Fast-growing, passionate, mission-driven team – we care about saving lives through technology!
- Offices in Austin, TX and Cape Town, South Africa
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options, with benefits that kick in on your first day! Benefits are highly subsidized by RapidDeploy Inc.
- In addition to 8 observed holidays, RapidDeploy employees receive 20 days of PTO and unlimited sick leave.
- RapidDeploy is a well-funded, venture backed growth company
RapidDeploy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Notice: RapidDeploy’s hiring policy prohibits hiring from existing or prospective customers.
Read Full Job Description