Cision Ltd is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 4,500 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit www.cision.com and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
As a Product Management Director at Cision, you will be responsible for driving product initiatives from inception through execution. You will bring together our designers, engineers, analysts, and other cross-functional team members within the organization to ensure that our products build continued value for our users.
In this role you will own the product experience across key product lines and will be given the autonomy to think strategically and make data driven decisions that drive our product’s usage and value for clients across our product line.
The right candidate will bring strong product management skills and a solid understanding of how technology can be leveraged to address PR and Communications professionals needs. This is a great opportunity to set a forward-looking vision, lead cross-functional teams to bring new products to market, and drive adoption of those products.
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution across assigned products
- Manage a team of functional product experts across key Cision product lines
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Drive product development cadences with Cision’s world-class design and engineering teams
- Lead teams who define, document, and communicate objectives, requirements and constraints for product initiatives and releases
- Communicate development status and document progress toward milestones
- Incorporate customer feedback, usage analysis, market data, and marketing and technology trends into compelling product strategies that drive our customers’ business goals.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Coordinate and scale cross-functional efforts across the global Product Delivery group
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative
You will be a good fit for the role if you have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years product management experience
- Software development experience as a developer and/or manager
- Experience developing Martech or PR/Communications focused products, technologies and platforms
- Management and growth of a team of product managers, while also expanding existing product work streams
- Experience conceptualizing, developing and launching systems and tools that directly impact customer experience
You will be a great fit for the role if you also have:
- Experience driving initiatives across cross-functional teams in a global environment
- Ability to establish and manage your business to a set of key metrics and goals while working well with designers and engineers
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities, and an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for having fun
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4
Please see EEO is the law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.