Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe is looking for an experienced product manager responsible for product strategy, planning, and execution for B2B merchant and shopping experiences across Adobe. Adobe Commerce with Magento provides businesses with the agility and flexibility they need to win amidst a constantly evolving market. You will drive innovation and integration across the Digital Experience portfolio for Adobe Commerce, including (but not limited to) Adobe Experience Platform, Advertising Cloud, Analytics, and Experience Manager.
As a Product Manager for B2B business experience and content management, you'll work with a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, marketers, and technology partners to deliver a roadmap of innovative products that enable some of the biggest brands in the world. The candidate will have experience in digital commerce and work with large-scale system integrators and project teams that achieve the $4T market opportunity with a focus on B2B. Also, you will be working with and have earned the respect of highly technical teams to solve critical needs around architecture, performance, and developer operations.
- Define and collaborate on B2B product strategy for experience and content management (CMS) including definition of market-driven product capabilities, COGS, market, and technology review, and partner review.
- Write detailed requirements and user stories that decompose complex business processes into actionable product development plans; work with product development in an Agile environment
- Perform qualitative and quantitative market research to develop a deep understanding of Magento business, customer, and partner needs
- Develop business cases for new offerings, obtain executive approval to invest, and manage product performance to achieve P&L objectives
- Engage with Adobe customers serving as the voice of product with sales and marketing; analyze the market and customer needs to define product strategy
- Establish and lead cross-functional teams across multiple time zones as necessary
- Supporting our transformation to a cloud-native, microservices solution
- At least 3-4 years of experience in e-commerce product management, deep technical insight, and understanding of emerging disruptive technologies with focus on B2B
- Previous delivery of successful products to market; experience executing product Go-to-Market plans including internal enablement of sales, marketing, and support teams
- Experience with market research and customer interviewing techniques
- Strong stakeholder management and cross-organization negotiation skills
- Ability to share a compelling narrative about their product: what problem it solves, for whom, how, and why solving this problem matters in the first place
- Creative problem solver, analytic thinker, and quick learner. Strong conceptual and imaginative problem-solving skills; ability to work with considerable ambiguity and un-assisted
- Results-motivated self-starter; relentlessly resourceful and scrappy
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment and adapt to evolving business initiatives
- Tremendous attention to detail; process-oriented, and organized
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak in the appropriate voice upwards and downwards
Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science or equivalent field; or 3-4 years of professional field experience