Product Manager, Billing at Unity
Unity’s Business Systems Team is looking for a Product Manager, Billing - Financial Applications with extensive experience in finance applications, specifically in the areas of billing and receivables (invoicing, credit management, collections and payments). You will drive the roadmap from IT for core billing. You will work with multiple teams and across multiple product lines throughout Unity to gain a deep understanding of how our systems need to evolve to meet the growing and diverse needs of our business.
- Synthesize stakeholder needs into a strategic capability road map and drive decision-making that aligns to the vision
- Articulate feedback and priorities to engineering teams based on collaboration with business architects, solution architects, development teams, business owners across the organization (Product Marketing, Sales Operations, Finance, Monetization, etc.)
- Distill strategic intent into structured product release road maps that are compelling and achievable
- Communicate the vision of how Finance applications evolve within the Enterprise ecosystem
- Identify, create, maintain, and leverage key organizational relationships to enhance product awareness and adoption
- Achieve and maintain a solid understanding of Unity’s system architecture as a whole, including business practices, processes and strategy
- Monitor effectiveness of systems, policies and procedures and make appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient
- Experience in software industry or an adjacent role and with subscription billing and consumption billing models
- Background in enterprise software implementations, preferably Finance applications
- Salesforce, Zuora, Workday Financials applications experience
- Experience with legacy systems and data migration
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills with an ability to state things simply and persuasively for a variety of audiences - internal, external, business and technical
- Ability to execute and manage expectations within a cross-functional, matrix management environment, exceptional planning, facilitation, dependency management, risk analysis & management skills
- Technical fluency; understanding and discussing architectural concepts, schedule trade-offs, and new opportunities with technical team members
- Experience working with geographically diverse teams and remote employees
- Experience with any of the following applications are a plus: Steelbrick, Netsuite, Workday
- Experience with Ad billing and financials
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.