Product Manager, Clinician Experience at Wheel
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:24 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Wheel is bringing the future of work to healthcare. Wheel is a first-of-its-kind enterprise that provides healthcare clients access to a flexible workforce of virtual care clinicians, and the tech-enabled infrastructure required to mobilize it rapidly and compliantly to improve patient access to care. Our mission is to change the way healthcare works by putting clinicians first, because happier clinicians make healthier patients. We’re headquartered in Austin, Texas, and recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work, Best Small Company to Work For and Best Paying Company. Wheel is venture-backed by top investors with a track-record of growth-- and we’re building an amazing team of Wheelies. Come join us! Check out a recent Crunchbase article about our growth.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
As a Product Manager at Wheel, you help own our Clinician Experiences. You will get to work closely with design and engineering to translate customer insights, business imperatives and technological advances into great experiences that drive engagement for our Clinician workforce. You have a strong technical and analytical background that can think holistically about customer pain points. You will be involved in developing new products & features and completely own clinician experience.
- Work with design, engineering and marketing teams to implement and build new product features that deliver great solutions for customers
- Craft product roadmaps through interaction with cross-functional teams, data analysis, competitor research and user insights
- Think widely about virtual care, trends and how to drive great business value through creative solutions
- Define and analyze key metrics that will inform decision-making and measure success of product-driven initiatives
- 5+ years of product management experience at a technology focused company
- Demonstrated success in delivering new products and features from concept to launch
- Ability to define product strategy, prioritize and articulate the rationale behind your decisions
- Proven analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decision-making and feature prioritization
- Command a high bar for product experiences and leverage user-centered design principles to guide your decision-making
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills and able to ask the questions nobody else has asked
- Knowing how to cut through ambiguity to identify the core priorities
- A drive to collaborate, learn and“get things done” while balancing multiple projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong academic background in an engineering discipline or related field that enables you to understand & easily communicate with a technical team
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. That’s why we are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.
Read Full Job Description