OJO Labs - Product Manager, Acquisition and Consumer Experience
We’re on a mission to empower people to make better decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. We’re solving some of the biggest problems troubling the modern consumer experience. Through our unique, data-driven AI platform, we’ve introduced a fresh approach to the way people make important decisions. As part of our team, you’d be helping to build technologies that will significantly advance the world’s largest consumer industries, starting with home buyers in the real estate industry.
We hope to have an opportunity to meet you, learn about your experience and introduce you to the OJO team.
About the OJO Product Team
The OJO product team is a collection of unique skills, passions and superpowers that together make us a very capable team. We highly value curiosity, risk-taking, measurement, analytics, innovative thinking, and above all, a maniacal focus on our customer (the consumer). To that end, Product Managers work very closely with the User Experience team and collaborate with them on building a radically different and delightful consumer experience. Technological barriers are slain every day by the best and brightest minds in data science and engineering. You don't end up with hundreds of Artificial Intelligence Trainers who train neural nets and operate a product in real time unless you're willing to open your mind to crazy ideas. If you want to work in an incredibly fast paced and innovative environment, come join us!
- (Know your customer and ecosystem inside and out)
Deeply understand the needs and problems your customer faces when buying and selling a home, and understand the needs of our partners as they funnel customers into OJO.
- (Define your product’s mission)
Map value, use cases, and unique requirements of your customers and the ecosystem OJO works within
- (Invent your product)
Collaborate with customer experience designers to create a delightful entry and first-time experience for customers (buyers/sellers).
- (Figure out how to plug it into the OJO experience today
Collaborate with partners to integrate and operate customer sourcing channels
- (Figure out how to operate it)
Collaborate with the operations team responsible for making your product sing.
- (Evolve and optimize your product)
Create a feedback loop with your customer. Organize and execute product testing. Instrument, track and report health metrics.
- (Lead, Communicate, Inspire)
Collaborate to create and organize a roadmap, over communicate it, bring people along for the ride.
Look for and explore new opportunities to grow the user footprint of OJO.
What Does it Take to Succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree in science, economics, math, MIS, or engineering.
- 10-15 years of direct product management experience.
- Expert project management skills.
- Expert agile product management skills.
- Expert communication skills.
- Expert UX skills.
- Expert skills with using analytics to optimize products and track progress towards company goals.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Be a deep thinker.
- Be action-oriented.
- Be an influencer and a leader.
Nice to Haves:
- Advanced degree.
- Direct experience with customer growth or digital advertising.
- Direct experience bringing a successful consumer-focused product or service to market.
- Direct experience managing other product employees.
Who is OJO?
We are an Austin-based, early stage technology startup focused on fundamentally improving the way people make their most important decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. With offices in both Austin, TX and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, we have over 250 employees globally. We were recently named to the A-List by the Austin Chamber of Commerce and awarded Austin Inno’s “50 on Fire” award which recognizes the hottest startups in Austin. Backed by top-tier VC's and industry veterans, we have managed to hire the best technical, product and operational minds to pursue this incredible opportunity. We know we’re onto something big and every new hire we make will have a significant impact on our evolving product, team and culture.
What do we have to offer?
- You get to work with the best of the best
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Competitive Salaries
- Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
- Modern Downtown Austin Office
- Dog-Friendly Workplace
- Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
- 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
- Promote from Within Philosophy
- Volunteer Program
- Optimum Workspace Subsidy
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!