Product Manager, CRM & Internal Tools at Care.com
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents, so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, great teammates, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you enjoy solving big problems and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, this is the place for you.
What Your Days Will be Like:
As the Product Manager, Internal Tools, you’ll play a crucial role in scaling Care.com’s reach to millions of more members. As our business grows, so do the needs of many of our support functions, including member care, content review, and customer relationship marketing. You’ll work with these teams to build platform tools that automate the processes and operations, ultimately making the company more efficient and best positioned to help families and caregivers alike.
You’ll need to be data driven and act with a sense of curiosity and vitality. You’ll thrive in equipping and motivating teams to solve customer problems. You’ll be flexible and able to jump from creating a product vision to immersing yourself in implementation details. Lastly, you should be collaborative and thrive in multi-stakeholder environments, facilitating cross-functional alignment and complex decision making.
What You’ll be Working on:
- Evolves Care.com’s operations by automating processes and creating efficiencies in how we serve millions of members each year
- Equip our operational teams to protect the safety and integrity of our marketplace in an efficient way, through automated content review that uses machine learning and other technologies
- Equip our member care team with technology that helps them assist members efficiently and effectively.
- Partner with our customer relationship marketing team to enhance the marketing platform technology that cultivates relationships with our customers from start to finish.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years of professional experience in product management.
- Experience working for a tech company, preferably a consumer-oriented or marketplace service.
- Experience with developing product requirements and user interfaces.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams, solve complex problems, and produce high-quality results.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please contact [email protected].**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).