Billd is an exciting new FinTech company transforming the way construction companies finance projects. Billd is well funded, has its product in the market, and has been recently featured in VentureBeat, Austin Business Journal, and Modern Contractor Solutions as one of the innovation leaders in this space.
We believe in attracting and hiring the best and brightest. We are looking for talented, motivated professionals to join our growing team. At Billd, you will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career.
Interested in what our teammates and customers have to say about at Billd? Feel free to check out our 4.6 star Glassdoor rating and 4.8 Trust Pilot rating .
In this role you will be dialed in to the customer-facing side of our product to continuously be analyzing it's usage and working with stakeholders to improve it's functionality and maintain it's best-in-market status. The primary focus will be our customer digital experience which includes the marketing funnel digital experience and customer engagement in the technology platform.
- Own customer facing portal, enhancements, use cases, and constant improvements
- Take products and features through ideation, concept testing, design, development, and launch
- Partner with customers to understand product usage and identify opportunities to innovate
- Analyze customer needs, pain points, and goals in order to drive priorities
- Create user stories and business requirements that clearly define features
- Own customer integration launches such as QuickBooks and Plaid
- Communicate the product strategy and roadmap to all key stakeholders
- Perform regular competitive analysis to understand how other companies and platforms are addressing market needs
- Drive the prioritization of feature balancing the needs of the market, existing customers and key internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with the development teams as the product owner in our agile development environment
- Coordinate beta testing of new products and features.
- Establish and manage product metrics, outcomes, and roadmaps
- Work with sales, marketing, engineering, and other business stakeholders to drive execution of product strategies
- BA/BS degree in MIS, Business, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years digital product management experience
- 3+ years experience in product owner role in an agile development environment
- 3+ years experience developing product strategy, product roadmaps and prioritizing product features
- 3+ years experience with tools and processes to analyze customer usage and customer needs
- Experience doing market analysis and competitive analysis
- Strong listening, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, white-boarding, and presentation
- Natural tendency to be curious, positive and creative
- Strong sense of responsibility; driving initiatives from inception to completion
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, collaborate with others and get stuff done
- Strong project planning, time management, and collaboration skills
- Keen attention to detail
Billd is committed to diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description