We have a rich 20-year history delivering against our mission to Democratize Law. For two decades we have tried to reduce the barriers to access legal assistance for both consumers and small businesses. Our products are at the heart of our success. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we’ve helped more than 4 million customers through simple, intuitive questionnaires, and access to attorneys when needed, providing the protection and peace of mind they need. While we’ve accomplished a great deal, we believe there is so much more we can do to innovate and deliver for our customers. We’re committed to making our services more valuable and easier to use than ever before and we believe we can continue to infuse expertise and confidence into all of our products and services.
Every year LegalZoom connects with millions of customers via chat, phone and email. While answering our customers questions and concerns with efficiency and completeness is a #1 priority, we believe there’s an enormous opportunity to improve the overall product experience to reduce customer pain and improve business outcomes.
As a Customer Success Product Manager, your core mission will be to diagnose the root cause of our top call drivers and translate them into an actionable strategy that eliminates friction in the customer experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Execute the strategy and roadmap for Customer Success
- Be intimately connected to our customers and be a champion and voice of our customers
- Learn fast, fail fast mindset – move with speed levering lean methodology practices
- Inspire and lead cross-functional teams using data to tell stories
- Leverage data and insights to drive e2e customer experience
- Works with product marketing, design, engineering, data, etc. to successfully deliver products to market
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
- 3+ years of tech industry product management experience; SaaS experience preferred
- Proven track record of delivering successful products and releases
- Results-driven leader who is fearless about execution and is not afraid to dig into the details with the team
- Data-driven mindset with proven experience utilizing metrics & insights as tools for informed decision-making
- Ability to leverage strong problem-solving and analytical skills to transform challenging user experience and business and technology problems into actionable paths
- Proven track record of developing cross-functional partnerships across the organization
Make the difference and join us as we build our future and deliver on our mission! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.