“Making Healthcare Right. Together.” is the cornerstone of all we do. Our vision is to deliver the best healthcare experience by putting brilliant minds, empathetic hearts and personalized technology to work to create meaningful relationships between our members and Care Partners. To successfully achieve our mission and vision as we operate in a dynamic health care environment, we expect Bright People to embody and uphold our core values in work and interactions, both internal and external: Be Purposeful, Be Authentic, Be Brave, Be Positive, Be Respectful, and Be Accountable.
Bright Health’s Bright Enablement Product team will support the definition and creation of products for Bright Health Plan. This position will work with stakeholders across the company to distill common needs, define executable requirements, and build useful features. Collaborators will include fellow product owners, business analysts, market managers, contracting leads, operations, clinical, engineers and database architects as needed to support the full life cycle of product development. Technical platforms and infrastructure are critical to realizing our mission, and in this role will play a leading role in determining how best to use technical resources to support Bright Health’s efforts to revolutionize the payer industry.
- Manage the entire product development cycle from strategic planning to launch and post-launch optimization
- Research product problem statements and partner with business teams to do detailed requirements gathering
- Participate in sprint planning, backlog review and prioritization, and retrospective activities all while representing the “voice of the customer”
- Drive product vision and strategy in alignment with the Bright Health Product Strategy
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree in a business or technical field, or equivalent practical experience; Master’s degree (MS in Engineering or MBA) preferred
- 3-5 years at a healthcare technology company, pure technology company, or technology or strategy consulting firm
- Experience building enterprise technologies or implementing enterprise systems (e.g., CRMs, contract management softwares, etc.)
- Experience coordinating multiple cross-functional teams and initiatives, ideally through an Agile framework
- Demonstrated leadership in product definition and implementation
- Experience in healthcare data platforms preferred, especially for use cases involving provider data, claims data, health encounter data, contract and risk modeling.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and Aha! a plus
- Strong understanding of typical software development processes; working knowledge of agile software development methodology
- Team orientation with the ability to consistently demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, mutual respect and accountability to others; ability to maintain strong relationships across key stakeholders and constituents
- Strong project management skills and excellent organizational skills
- Start-up mentality and comfort innovating at a fast pace
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
Check out this great video showcasing just some of the fantastic Technology Team broadcasting from our ATX office!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.