Product Manager, Endpoint - Duo Security
What you’ll do:
As a Product Manager for Endpoint, you play a key role in driving Duo’s Zero Trust strategy. In a Zero Trust environment, it is crucial to understand the security context of device when a user attempts to sign-in to a business application or resource. As a result, you will be responsible for extending Duo’s ability to protect access based on the device security, while ensuring a seamless authentication experience for the end-user. In this role, you will partner with various stakeholders from engineering, design, customer success, sales, and senior management to execute on your vision.
Product Managers play a highly visible role in the company and are critical to the development
and execution of Duo’s product strategy. As PM’s, we are responsible for delivering the best
experience of our end users and as the product expert, you must excel at prioritization,
collaboration, and communication while being accountable for driving quality and adoption.
What you’ll have:
You have at least 3 years of product management experience, and…
● Real-world experience developing and launching commercially-available B2B SaaS products
● Relevant experience in IT security and an understanding of the problems IT Administrators face, either by direct work experience or by building products that IT Administrators use.
● Familiarity with enterprise applications across various market segments and how
customers use and access them.
● Strong grasp of the endpoint security and device management market landscape for Windows, Mac and Linux.
● BA/BS preferably in the fields of computer science, engineering, design or mathematics or you have previously worked in a technical role (sales engineer, developer etc.) prior to becoming a PM.
● A hunger to learn new skills and solve real user problems.
3 Reasons why you should apply...
● You possess a highly driven and entrepreneurial personality, with an ability to get stuff done while having a sharp mind and eye for detail.
● You’re technically savvy and want to learn product management through direct experience.
● You are passionate about solving real customer problems by bringing customer context directly to stakeholder
● If the pace of a fast moving, growth phase company makes you uncomfortable, or if you need a lot of well established policies and procedures before you can make decisions and drive results, this might not be the best role for you.
● If you don’t have any familiarity with at least one of the following: SaaS, endpoint management, network operations, IT security, mobile device management, cloud operations, application security, or identity and access management.
● You are not comfortable with communicating with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, on an ongoing basis to keep perspective with customers and share it with your peers!
Our mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place. Our roots and values were forged in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.