OJO Labs - Product Manager - Enterprise Partner Platform
We’re on a mission to empower people to make better decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. We’re solving some of the biggest problems troubling the modern consumer experience. Through our unique, data-driven AI platform, we’ve introduced a fresh approach to the way people make important decisions. As part of our team, you’d be helping to build technologies that will significantly advance the world’s largest consumer industries, starting with home buyers in the real estate industry.
We hope to have an opportunity to meet you, learn about your experience and introduce you to the OJO team.
About this opportunity:
OJO is developing technology and solutions that enable partners (ex: Real Estate Agents, Lenders, etc.) and consumers to effectively collaborate at multiple steps in the Real Estate Journey. You will have the opportunity to shape, build and lead invention and change to hundreds of thousands of professionals who serve millions of consumers in what for many is their single largest purchase.
What you'll do:
- Enable the product vision for our partner ecosystem inclusive of Real Estate Agents, Brokers, Franchises and other key stakeholders.
- Role model end to end leadership by taking accountability for the successful delivery of your products across all contributing factors ex: product marketing, operations, engineering, user experience, research, etc.
- Demonstrate an understanding of partner workflows, opportunities, success criteria, and ability to deliver technology that creates ‘unfair advantages’ for partners that adopt OJOs product suite.
- Develop and maintain KPIs and quantitative measures of product success that are understandable both by internal & external stakeholders at varying organizational levels (ex: independent contributor to senior executive)
- Successfully manage the tradeoffs of delivering for the short term while building long term value in OJOs enterprise platform.
- Lead with empathy; OJO creates change in industries with long standing norms and routines.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, economics, science, or information systems
- 3+ years B2B/ Enterprise experience
- Strong communication and influencing skills; comfortable guiding internal & external senior executives.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver products
- Comfort in leading through ambiguity; ability to set long term outcomes and manage through iterations and decisions to achieve them.
- Strong detail orientation
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with engineering in a nimble, iterative manner
- Believe that achieving consumer grade experiences is critical to the successful adoption of OJOs enterprise partner platform.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in the Real Estate/ Home Share Domain
Who is OJO?
We are an Austin-based, technology startup focused on fundamentally improving the way people make their most important decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. With offices in Austin, TX, Minneapolis, MN and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, we have over 350 employees globally. We are continuously named a Top Place to Work and have recently been awarded Austin Inno’s “50 on Fire” award which recognizes the hottest startups in Austin. Backed by top-tier VCs and industry veterans, we have managed to hire the best technical, product and operational minds to pursue this incredible opportunity. We know we’re onto something big and everyone on our team has a significant impact on our evolving product, team and culture.
What do we have to offer?
- You get to work with the best of the best
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Competitive Salaries
- Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
- Hip SoCo Austin Office
- Dog-Friendly Workplace
- Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
- 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
- Promote from Within Philosophy
- Volunteer Program
- Optimum Workspace Subsidy
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
Read Full Job Description