Product Manager (Fire Division) at ESO
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:16 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, August 11, 2021
ESO is searching for an experienced product manager to take the reins of our Fire RMS Suite of products. The product manager behind these product lines will work to combine technology and design to solve real customer problems in a way that meets the needs of the business, improving community health and safety through the power of data. The ideal candidate is a multi-tasker who has strong product acumen, processes and soft skills to coordinate with all functional areas of the organization towards successful product launches.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer you will be part of our Product Strategy team based in our Austin, Texas office.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
You manage the planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle; market analysis, requirements gathering, ideation, getting stakeholder buy-in, decision making, ui/ux design, software development, go-to-market readiness with operations, sales and finance. You know how to manage by influence, listening to your constituents and guide towards a common goal. You consistently assess the value/why behind any action. You believe in our customers. You enjoy getting firsthand feedback from customers and knowing how your work impacts them directly.
· Make our customers' experience as amazing as possible using your creative problem-solving skills
· Gather and elaborate on product requirements from a variety of input streams from direct customer input through support channels, to steering committees, and product interlock requirements from our related product lines.
· Prioritize initiatives based on a multitude of variables: industry compliances, customer needs, sales drivers, technology changes, etc.
· Lead a product effort that accelerates migration of acquired customers into the ESO suite of products.
· Communicate product vision by highlighting proposed features and their business value.
· Interact with customers, steering committees, industry leaders and national associations on topics important to the business.
· Help define releases as a collection of new/incremental features, architectural improvements, and allocations for technical debt.
· Work with system architects to understand architectural work to assist with decision-making and sequencing of the key technological infrastructures to support your product.
· Assist in the creation of acceptance criteria to guide sprint and release execution.
· Integrate change management activities into go-to-market plans.
· Participate in continuous integration, production release management and solution validation.
· Contribute to retrospectives and evaluate returns on investment.
· Provide direct support and coaching to all levels of management as they help their direct reports.
Who You Are - the essentials
· Experience in product management at a fast-growing software company
· Ability to understand the market, identify opportunities for value creation and build business cases to support investment
· Ability to prioritize and make tough decisions based on multiple criteria that optimize value
· Proven ability to manage details on multiple initiatives simultaneously
· Significant experience leading a successful, cross functional go to market effort
· Ability to balance priorities among the long-term vision and short-term execution of our products
· Strong communication skills, both written and spoken and like to have fun when working with co-workers, prospects and customers
· Build, develop and lead a team a product team that supports your product line
· History working collaboratively with design and development teams
· Experience using Salesforce, Atlassian and AHA! tools
Who You Are - the desirables
· PMP Certification
· Agile Product Management Certification
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our US offices and our Belfast, Northern Ireland office.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.
Read Full Job Description