Product Manager - GoDaddy Social at GoDaddy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.Are you excited about making it easy and delightful to find and engage with small businesses online? Looking to have an effect on local communities, but at a global tech scale? At Main Street Hub, a GoDaddy company, you have the opportunity to do just that! Through our “do-it-for-you” tools, we help small businesses get customers and keep existing customers coming back all the while saving them time so that they can concentrate on running their business!
We are looking for a Product Manager to join the Do-It-For-You Social team, which is responsible for providing local businesses with a phenomenal online presence, a proven reputation, and insights to improve their business. This role requires deep empathy for small business owners, consumers, and internal operations teams alike.
You will collaborate with partners from all sides of the business and coordinate a team of engineers and designers to research, test, launch, and grow products that get results for both our customers and our company.Responsibilities:
- Customer advocacy - We amplify the voice of the customer, using continuous user insights to represent the perspective of small businesses, and users throughout the organization
- Product strategy and communication - define and articulate what “winning” looks like for your products, including presenting your recommendations and providing updates to executives, peers, and cross-functional teams
- Prioritization and planning - prioritize what is most meaningful to work on, both for upcoming sprints as well as for quarterly roadmap planning
- Agile development - lead an engineering team in forming and validating hypotheses, making iterative releases, and establishing a team culture that supports high performance, quality, and morale
- Measurement - instrument and analyze results, connecting everything from user event tracking and operational data to core business metrics
- Go-to-market planning - partner with product marketing and sales counterparts to develop launch strategies, training materials, and user feedback loops
- Cross-functional collaboration - form insightful and high functioning partnerships with content, creative operations, and other teams to creatively solve problems
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years of product management experience in a dynamic, growth environment
- Customer centricity -- real passion for great design and truly delighting users, both internal and external
- Digital marketing expertise - understanding of digital media strategies and execution with experience in mobile web, email, social media, and/or advertising, cross-channel campaign experience is a major plus
- Consumer product knowledge - experience in managing digital consumer products including conversion analysis and optimization, ideally with mobile-first and visual-centric applications
- Track record of success -- experience building successful new products and user experiences in an agile product development environment
- Be ambitious, individually accountable, focused on business results
- Split testing knowledge and experience - past A/B testing experience is key
- Excellent communication and people skills -- Work well with users at all levels, including C-Level executives.
- Attention to detail - comfortable diving in and digging through all the details while not losing sight of the wider goal - if you apply, include the word "llama” in your application or cover letter
- Analytical thinking - clear thinking, knowing when/how data is important, quick and articulate in written and verbal communication.
- Ability to break complex directions into smaller steps, decisions, and tests
- Comfortable with ambiguity - define a path through a muddled mess of options
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.