Product Manager, Growth at Levelset
If you read the below description and feel this position excites you, but your experience does not add up 100%, we encourage you to still apply and tell us why! We look forward to learning what makes you passionate and purposeful.
As a Product Manager, Growth at Levelset, you will have the unique opportunity to make an immediate and tangible impact at a rapidly scaling company. You’ll help drive the product roadmap from a growth perspective and partner with engineering, design, marketing, sales, and business intelligence to develop and test strategies that grow our user base, improve conversion, and increase revenue.
If you have the right stuff to join us, you'll work among passionate professionals who are disrupting a $1 Trillion industry. We are looking for someone who brings high levels of creativity, data savviness, and resourcefulness to our fast-paced and collaborative environment. We’re excited to add a team member who is a curious learner and eager to roll up their sleeves to produce results.
This role is based in Austin, TX.
What You'll Do
- Drive revenue by improving conversion rates across various entry points into the product, such as the self-service retail experience.
- Develop a deep understanding of Levelset’s product offerings and partner with other Product Managers and cross-functional stakeholders to create and implement innovative strategies for driving new user registration and revenue.
- Rapidly develop and test hypotheses in a methodological way that ensures accurate results.
- Regularly communicate team progress and experiment results, using learnings and data to inform future decision making.
- Create and maintain your team’s roadmap, milestones, and product backlog, balancing both long-term and short-term objectives.
- Work with your team to estimate, implement, and build features while ensuring that you’re all working on the highest priority things.
- Represent your team in communication with product, engineering, and marketing leadership.
- Ensure we ship well-crafted product at a fast pace.
What You'll Bring
- At least 1-2 years of product management or growth experience on a SaaS product.
- Experience developing and executing on growth initiatives, i.e. A/B testing, landing page optimization, etc.
- Familiarity with user acquisition and conversion funnels.
- A high degree of comfort using software to extract, analyze, organize, and communicate data to support and drive decision making.
- Proven history of shipping, iterating on, and managing products with cross-functional teams.
- Experience working with ambiguity to build strategic direction and roadmaps.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Strong user experience design sensibilities and a passion for making the lives of our users easier.
- Ability to work independently, communicating across multiple time zones
- A proactive team player who enjoys constant learning, collaborating across various disciplines, and executing against evolving business needs.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- We’re a rapidly growing team working on interesting and worthwhile problems
- With a newly distributed workforce, we make engagement and employee wellness even more of a priority. We want you to love your job!
- We believe professional growth (i.e. building your skills) is essential. Working here provides the opportunity for increased responsibility, continuous learning, and more.
- We have a very welcoming culture that starts at the top with our CEO.
- Nothing is a secret here, we think honesty and transparency create a productive workplace.
- Recognition for hard work and demonstrating our core values is important to us.
- Competitive health benefits, including mental, emotional, and behavioral health benefits and an easy to use Employee Assistance Program.
- Flexible sick & personal leave policy needed for health, family, and parenting during this tough time.
- Open vacation policy without a cap on the number of days-off. We do require employees to take a minimum of 5 days off in a row each year.
- Subsidized International Travel: We subsidize international travel starting at 6 months, and increasing each year
- Equity, per company’s general stock grant plan
- 401k account through Betterment which allows you to seamlessly save money for retirement directly from your paycheck
- Learning and Development Opportunities: In the spirit of our core value to Learn Enough, we offer a book reimbursement program. If you share what you learned from a book with the team, we'll reimburse you for it. We also provide ample room for learning and development opportunities through Coursera online courses, outside speakers, and opportunities to learn skills from your colleagues
Levelset is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships.