Product Manager – Health Devices
Wellsmith is building solutions for the chronic health issues facing millions of Americans. We tackle complex problems at the cutting edge of healthcare, utilizing expertise in technology and consumer experience to construct products that enable people to take control of their health in a simple and actionable way.
Our approach creates a bridge between consumers and healthcare providers. Through digital and mobile applications, wearable devices, and innovative use of consumer goods and services, we are crafting an ecosystem that fosters healthy, informed decisions and positive routines. Atop these solutions, we are exploring the compelling and sophisticated interactions of consumers that can make a deeper impact on peoples’ lives.
What you will do
- Lead the definition of Wellsmith’s Health Data collection strategy, by defining the best blended approach which leverages direct-connect devices, indirect-connect devices and manual input
- Develop a broad and deep understanding of health device technology with a goal of gaining the knowledge needed to optimize Wellsmith’s direct-connect and indirect-connect device selection and partnering.
- Build and maintain a health data device roadmap that captures things like the point in time that Wellsmith will support new devices, extended support for existing devices, etc.
- Provide a connection to device manufacturers to facilitate integration and delivery
- Research and identify partnerships that could improve Wellsmith’s Health Data strategy
- Provide guidance, expertise and requirements in the following product areas:
- Mobile app: Customer on-boarding
- Mobile app: Device integration
- Mobile app: Manual data entry
- Backed: Device data management
- Stay informed regarding health data device trends and the roadmap for important manufacturers
- Provide regular internal updates on the state of Health Data devices and Wellsmith’s roadmap
- 2+ years of working on consumer products – experience dealing with software connected devices a plus
- Strong understanding of IOT tech and Bluetooth technology
- Must operate in an ego-less manner
- A strong ability to establish and grow relationships both inside and outside the company
- Energetic, empathic and earnest
- Wakes each morning thinking of which opportunity they will grab today
- Refuses to give up when the path isn’t paved
- Consistently delivers quality work on schedule
- A creative thinker as adept at looking at the Big Picture as they are at the details
- Demonstrated commercial success with emphasis on business and product strategy development and execution.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
Read Full Job Description