Expedia Group is looking for Product Manager III, to craft, define and deliver our long-term plan for attributed marketing data. Come and join us in our mission to revolutionize travel through the power of technology. You’ll see the results of your work rapidly making a difference for our customers and our business. At the same time, you’ll collaborate with a dedicated and hardworking team.
What you'll do
We believe that attributed marketing data is a fundamental enabler for the EG vision of delivering the world’s best travel platform. Attributed marketing data is foundational to driving out finance, capital allocation and marketing activities. You will be responsible for understanding user needs and delivering the end to end solution. Key responsibilities outlined below.
- Use data and judgement to craft our strategy and define clear roadmaps
- Partner with a broad set of users to define and finalize user needs for the usage of attributed marketing data (Capital Allocation)
- Partner with multiple teams across the Data and AI organization to deliver an end to end solution
- Create and oversee the roadmap of the product delivery
- Drive the strategic vision of the product and communicate this with senior stakeholders.
- Deliver on our roadmap by prioritizing for maximum impact
- Anticipate delivery risks, and manage trade-offs
- Build relationships and make transparent decisions with diverse teams
Who you are
- Communicate quickly and effectively with different teams
- Lead consensus building efforts with a wide number of teams
- Think creatively and solve interesting problems in a fast-paced environment
- See the big picture whilst handling the details
- Build relationships and trust with others by being transparent
- Embrace challenges, persist, and learn through support and feedback
- Experience in leading multiple large-scale projects
- Experience in product management, or technology program management
- Understanding of product development lifecycle in an agile environment
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes that our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Travel has the power to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work. Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach.
We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.